Thursday 17 June 2010

Him Over Fun, Fun Over Him?

Oh wow, why does everything have to be on the same day? FRIDAY...

Instrument cleaning, Ipoh trip... I can't decide, although, I pretty much did, I chose, something that nobody would, I chose to stay back, not because I really care about my trumpet, I don't really care about anything, really... I chose to stay back because I wanted to see him? Dammit.

I need some time away, I know that better than anyone, but... Just thinking about him, makes me wanna stay, going... Wouldn't that just mean that I'm running away? I don't know... Oh, great, I need help and everyone's either watching football, asleep or missing their girlfriend. Well, can't blame anyone, I'm the stupid one here.

Now, I know... Just when I needed her the most, she's in Thailand, I miss her stupid smile and messages that sometimes makes no sense at all. No, I'm not... UGH... I just want her to cheer me up and gimme advice that would ACTUALLY help... Well, guess not only her boyfriend misses her, I MISS HER TOO...

Oh yea? You'd recommend my blog for him? Well, in that case...

Hey, Hong Leong, I like you.

Well, how's this for ya'? NJX, recommend this anytime, take a picture if you want. It's in really BIG words... Haha, thank you, if you actually did...

Now, I kinda change my mind, I think I'm going to have fun instead of pinching myself to NOT cry, to... Um, help me concentrate. I don't know... It hurts so much, not the pinching... But, when I see him. It's not pain, it's... Um... I don't know, burning? Kinda like, I can't breathe, well, I don't know... It just hurts, without pain...

Finally, I wrote that out in big words in a place where people ACTUALLY sees. Um.

Anyways, if any of you happens to read this, leave a comment, say hi or whatever... Just let me know how many of you actually reads this, I'll be so happy, maybe... A Happy Meal for each? ^^

But, um, I'll only buy you guys Happy Meal during McValue Lunch~

I love you all. In a friendly kind of way. And a thank you line...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, u r crazy. ==

MemeMeRachel said...

Lol, if you have nothing to say, say hi, if you have anything to say, just say. Haha. I'm curious, how many actually reads my blog.

Okay, when you want your Happy Meal? Sunday?