Tuesday 15 June 2010

Another Out Of Boredom POST!

I'm bored, chatting with Ksin, LOL, on my dad's laptop, since mine is with that idiot whose going to meet his mother-in-law on Friday.

Well, I'm going along, but, I'm just gonna go shopping, with two... babysitters... ==

My babysitters? I don't know, but my bro said that they're walking with me... I don't want that, and I'm thinking they don't want that either, so, I guess... I wont be having babysitters... Well, if they are going to babysit me... UGH... They are... Mr. Matthew the idiot and Mr. Dexter Chew whom I don't know... ==

Really... I barely know them. Guess... The Body Shop wont hurt... Or Lovely Lace, or the home decor place... Well, maybe coffee, or tea. I just hope I have enough money... For everything...

Well, hope that I have NO BABYSITTERS!

WOW, I really bored. And...

HEEEEYYYY! I'm still chatting with Ksin, LOL, thank you for keeping me un-bored. LOLx

Damn Facebook...

Anyway...

How 'bout McDonald's? Tomorrow, 7pm, bring my God damned book, some money, and, the stupid history folio... Anyone wanna have dinner? Bring your own cash^^

Oh well... IDK, I just want my book back...

It's been so long, and the image is still in my mind, WHY OH WHY... Did you have to be so happy, so close? Well... Can't blame you for being happy, if it weren't for you, I wont be happy... Well, IDK... Damn... ILY... But... Then... You don't. Oh well, I can totally live with that. :] T.T

Awwwwwwwwwww...

I'm...

BORED...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i juz saw it now. zz