Wednesday 23 June 2010

Faith... 80%

Seriously... Because of THAT... Everyone's looking at my blog?

Oh wow, HE KNOWS? Ah... What the hell, he's gonna find out anyway... So what?
You guys like Favorited that post or something? How many... Yesterday was ten... So? Today? I cannot imagine... The... UGH. Never mind.

Robinson is a brave man, braver than me, because, I'm not a man.

I actually wrote that for literature... Hey... She didn't look at it, did she? Oh well... At least I'm happy. She's disappointed? Why? Me getting 31/40 is a shock? My mum doesn't know about my results yet, hope she forgets... Man, I really suck this time... 50 for Chinese... No surprise there.

I have nothing to hide... How nice... I hate this. Why does things always have to be this way?! Sometimes, people die! If things are REALLY BAD...

80% faith... Faith, faith, faith...

Faith... Tell me, TRUTHFULLY... What do you think the chances are? You know him better than I do. Obviously. Who even viewed my God damned blog in the band room? Who wanted to see? Damn... Everyone? Seriously... Everyone? Can't blame anyone... No, I'm not stupid, I just don't want to. I answered the question... In your minds... Whatever they are, I'm sure it's the same answer.

Faith...
Faith...
Faith...

You keep reminding me about 80% faith... Okay, well... Fine, I have faith... I HAVE FAITH! I just... Don't know...

I'm curious about one thing, everyone just read those BIG WORDS right? Nothing else? Cause... I hate people knowing who I am. It makes me... NOT ME... I like keeping myself, to myself. Hey, who knew... People would ACTUALLY read this...

Great, so what? Another ten tomorrow? I seriously hope not... Good thing everyone's quiet about it. So, um... I'll act like I don't know anything, but I actually know something... I can be a great actress, but... At times, I suck. I don't know about this... So, I'll just... Avoid... Things... People I don't really know who knows...

Not... One... Word...

Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill...

Sounds familiar?

Oh... Right, I was suppose to talk about dinner first...

Damn, it was good. GERMAN SAUSAGES, from US. TAIWAN WINNIES, from Taiwan... MANGO from my backyard... Oh and... Pork. All... Grilled and ate on the spot. Thank you George Foreman grill! I guess tomorrow will be roasted chicken... Hmm... I wonder...

Glee goes GaGa... Nice episode. Anyone watches Glee? Besides Pn.Kamelawati?

Can't read my
Can't read my
No
He can't read my
Poker Face






No comments: