Saturday 19 June 2010

Toy Story 3


Waaaa! Full, ate Laksa and Rojak, for tea, close to dinner time, but... Dinner is another story :D

Just came back from the movies, yea, Toy Story 3. Suppose to watch The Karate Kid too, but my mum said that one is ENOUGH. Met Justin and his dad, they sat in front of us, me and my sisters. I didn't call any friends as usual, I hate doing that... They have to ask this, ask that... UGH, troublesome! And besides, I just decided this morning while watching Disney Channel xD

So basically, this movie is about... Toys. Unlike Toy Story 1 and 2, Andy's a big boy now, and going to college. Andy didn't play with them for years, they feel unwanted and all. They never gave up, they try to get Andy's attention... But, they fail. After that, Andy started packing for college, guess what? He packed Woody, but all the others were going to the attic. The other toys were accidentally thrown out by Andy's mum, so, they thought that Andy doesn't love them anymore, Woody told them that Andy still loves them and that they were accidentally thrown out, but, they didn't listen... Didn't believe Woody. The other toys decided to be donated to Sunnyside Daycare... And there is where the fun begins...

Sunnyside Daycare seemed like the perfect place for a toy, a toy's heaven, toys forever being played by children... The perfect place for unwanted toys, or so they thought...

Lotso, the cuddly bear who smells like Strawberries is in charge of the place, well, to the toys he is. He seems kind and cuddly... But inside, he's a monster. You see, he belonged to a girl named Daisy once, she loved him very much, she loved him like there was no other... One day, Daisy, her family and her toys - Lotso, Big Baby, Chuckles went for a picnic, or something like that. Daisy fell asleep and when it was time to go home, her mum carried her into the car, but... The toys were left behind. They waited... But, she never went back. They decided to go back to her, and when they finally did... Lotso was disappointed, in her hands, a new replacement that looks just like him... He was replaced, from that moment on... He changed...

Well, I don't want to spoil the fun if you guys haven't watched it yet, but, I'm guessing that many of you already did.

The toys were almost roasted at the end, if it weren't for those three cute three-eyed aliens and their love for claws, they'd be BBQ-ed toys... At the end, Lotso got what he deserved, pinned to the front of a truck. Who knew toys could be so evil? And I must admit, Big Baby gave me the creeps. OOOOH... Dolls. Man, Ken... Is soooooo GAY! It's a wonder Barbie would like him, well... They are made for each other... Seriously... THEY ARE.

Nice hand writing, Ken. ==''

Being in my room, with shelves full of toys... I really wonder, are they sad? I mean, I don't play with them, I don't hug them... They're just for show... And the Barbie dolls... OMG, they're in the drawer? Oh great... Who'd want them, oh yea, the orphanage... I guess... I'll see, I don't think I'll be clearing my room anytime soon though, it's already Saturday... And tomorrow's Sunday... And... Hell... School starts, and the pre-shows? And... The competition... Break a leg...

あなた。。。フィオナはあなたを愛しされません、でも。。。あいしてる。。。なんで。。。なんで?!なんにしても、あなたはまだ愛して彼女。。。先輩バカなの。。。レイチェルさばか、のために愛するあなた。

はい!

Direct translations are never good...
I know some words, I don't know some words...
I don't even know if that's a sentence which actually makes sense to
Japanese ==

No comments: