Tuesday 22 June 2010

Um... IDK... Another Post I guess...

HAI! Today's Tuesday, also, the second day since the school break ended, also, our band pre-show, AND... Kiko's 1st death anniversary is in 3 days! And oh, thanks but no thanks NJX... You... Read the post with REALLY REALLY REALLY BIG WORDS in the band room? Nice job. Everyone saw huh? Including Ah Boon and Hui Bao? Nicely done. And thank you Toozgx... For telling NJX about THAT. I guess...

Well, everything's okay, SO FAR. Apparently, Mr.Milk is a skeptic, so, I don't have to worry. I don't really know what skeptic means, SOMEBODY told me. Oh well, 10% luck, 10% fate and 80% faith... I'm not a very lucky person, fate? I guess it's okay... Faith? Well... How about a 50%? Even if I tell him myself, like you said, he's one tough nut to crack. Sorry for pulling you into such a boring conversation, when clearly, you were interested in talking about band.

OOOOOOH!


Yea, tried out the George Foreman grill my dad got from US, oil free! The grilled meat is oil free and tastes damn good, different from using the stove, best of all, you don't need oil... This is electrical, so, no need for charcoal. I guess it'd be BBQ dinner for some time, welcome to join us!

The pre-show... Everything went well, I didn't screw up! Wee-hee! Or maybe I just did what I can and didn't even know if I screwed up... UGH... Well, at least my tunic fits. I love the feather on the hat, is it made out of chicken feathers? Fluffy! Why do they have to make such tight fitting uniforms? The collar was... UGH... I can barely breathe! But, I managed. Surprisingly, I wasn't worried at all, even with people looking. Maybe because I know that I'm not alone...

Didn't anybody notice? I got a hair cut! This morning! Damn... Nobody noticed? Fine... I'll go shave my head next...

Kiko, I love you, hope you're happy.

1 comment:

toozgx said...

Sweet. Updating you on this: Hong Leong already saw it.