Monday 14 June 2010

Aww... BORING...

You can ignore this one, I'm just bored. I don't know, man... Every time... I just stare at this thing, I don't know what to do, or what I can do. Facebook? Nah... I don't play the games, I don't even like it! ==

Games... Games... Games... I always get stuck on some stupid level! UGH! Especially when there's no walk through, well... I'm stupid and I like puzzle games... What did I expect? Visual novels have great storylines, but, you get tired and bored if you read it non-stop... Especially those which are 50 hours long, and usually, they're turned into series, like Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime. Well, I have watched the anime of both, I'm still in the middle of the VN of Fate/Stay Night, and I haven't even started on Tshukihime! == I hope it works...

FOOTBALL FEVER... A month huh? My dad already won $900, so... Let's hope he wins more. Maybe then... I'll get new furniture? But... I wouldn't bet on that... The always say 'Your room is full, you don't have enough space to put this...' and blah blah blah. Well, can't argue with that, my room IS full of junk... Teddy bears, boxes, books, lotions???? WOW... Hm... I'm going to clear it again, but, just thinking about it makes me dizzy... And... My book? See, this is why I hate borrowing books to people, they take it for a long long time... Like Gary, he took it for 6 freaking months! AND YOU! You could have finished the God damned book in one day! OR three... But... Months? DAMN... IT'S A NOVEL IN CARTOONS! WHAT? ARE YOU 4? UGH!

I don't know, I feel like going to Ipoh with my bro and his friends this Friday, just to buy a notebook =='' Well, I have to start Rachel's Private Collection : Third Semester soon, I'm itching to write. WELL... The first and second is obviously done, the first one though... Is really private, cause... Um... It may ruin me... The second one? Nah... I don't care if the world sees.

ILY. LOL. IDK. IJLY. H...?

LoLz. I told you that I'm bored. I have to say one thing though... Silver Snow... Is a God damned scary doll == Wow... For a second there, I thought you liked dolls, and believe me, the thought of you being gay have crossed my mind...



TADA... SCARY... OH DAMN, IT'S LOOKING AT DA WORDS!

Sorry... I can't lie, even if I like you, I really thought that you were gay... Well... Whatever, not like it matters...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn u. i finished it le ok? u dun reply nia. nah