Friday 11 June 2010

No Reason

No reason for anything. No reason for me to go, I'm not going. No fun without me? That's not very true, is it? Even if I do go, I wont be happy. I don't know why, but, I'm just not in the mood for anything...

I'm thinking about things, what would it be like and all... Ping Yen said that I'm missing out on a chance, maybe I am, but... Maybe I'm not... I don't know... If I change my mind, bring an extra sleeping bag for me. I probably wont.
I don't see the point of going if I'm not happy... I feel like going, I just... Don't want to. So... I guess I may regret my decision, but... I don't really regret things, regretting is just a waste of time, what's done is done anyway. No point cursing myself over it.

I don't know... I'm asking everyone right now... If they really want me to go, I'll go... Besides... I feel like staying away from home for a while... And... I would like to see Milk. But I would like to be alone, if I go... A lot of things happening lately, so, I wanna take time and think, I need to stop pissing everyone off. And yea... Kiko's death anniversary is this month, I'll celebrate it when I see the headlines 'King of Pop's 1st Death Anniversary' yeah... Kiko died on the same day...

I feel like jumping off Niagara Falls... Or just stay somewhere cool and look at stars... BY MYSELF... I'm not hoping anyone would watch stars with me, no, no, why would I do that? Believe me, seeing stars with Milk never did cross my mind... But apparently, it just did.

Hey... Why isn't anyone replying? Except Jess... FINE. Since it's like this, I'll just look at the stars from my roof! And wondering what's everyone doing! UGH!

FIFA World Cup! Even if I'm not a fan, just, well... My dad is betting $600... Yippie... On one game...

WIN!

Whatever team he's betting on...

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

UGH... I haven't had my shower!


























No comments: