Friday 25 June 2010

June 25th 2010

I really don't know what title's best. I'm running outta titles... I even forgot the title for my book!

June 25th... The preliminary competition, Kiko's first death anniversary... Just to make things better, this is Micheal Jackson's first death anniversary too. I got it right, right? Cause... Screwing up people's death day is a bad thing...

The results were... Okay. 66.8... I was going for 70. But... I guess it's okay, I tried my best to not screw up, I was a bit worried about part 3, but... I did it. Not perfect... But, I tried... Good? Maybe...

My mum said that the GCs should smile, only one... ONE... Has a smile on, from the start to the end. No, not soloist, but CG2... Marianne...

I don't know about everyone, I just concentrated on myself...

Avoiding, huh? Well, can't blame him... The o_o||| face you typed, I actually imagined his face like that... He didn't have foam coming out from his mouth right? Everyone's the same, no matter what. It must be a shock for him. What happened to the 'We never intent to let him know about it' thing? Whatever... It's already done anyway, just gotta live with for another 6 months. I'll just act like I don't know a damn thing. I'm actually avoiding it too. I don't know how many people already know, so... I don't know anything.

DAMMIT

Can things get any worse? I know he wont but I'm still hoping that he will, I'm believing in the impossible right now. UGH. I know that I said that I'd do anything, but, if you know me, you know that I wont change for anyone. Even if my life depends on my change, I wont change... I like the way am I. So what if I'm not the brightest or prettiest of all? So what if I don't give a damn about my hair, my face or my diet? I can do what I like. So what if I hate school? Who doesn't? So what if I'm lazy? Isn't everyone?

You know something...

I like Hong Leong, so, if he doesn't like me, he doesn't. I don't care. I'm tired of all this actually. I don't know why, but... I just am. I never saw this coming, I didn't think that he'd find out. So... Yea. I like him, but... I don't want him to like me. Maybe...

Well, we're in finals so... More practice... I still suck, even if I did a good job...

I would love punching someone in the face right now.

That reminds me... I haven't had lunch yet... And... It's tea already?!

No comments: