Sunday 13 June 2010

Band Camp

I made the right choice by going, I actually had fun. And... A very very VERY big thank you to the one who grouped us together, I had the best teammates. I love you... ...ALL...

Well, I enjoyed myself, but at night... HEY... I thought no food freaks? What happened? I barely ate anything! But... I wasn't in the mood anyway. You can tell by the way I walk, so slowly, almost dead. And going round and round the school compound, well... I was hoping I'd meet something, but sadly, I didn't meet anything... Just saw an Indian guy talking on the phone under the trees, where there's not much light, and Indians are BLACK... ==

ILY, HL.

Hm. I don't know... I... I'm sick... Mentally...

OLOLOLOLOLO~

My dad won $900 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

From football betting.

HL, ILY,ILY,ILYSM ><

Umm... I just feel like shouting it out... Maybe I can, damn... I missed a good chance yesterday... DAMN...DAMN... DAMN... I should have shouted 'I LOVE YOU' instead of 'Everybody's Good' Umm... I had no idea, I always blow my chances.

And oh, this morning... You didn't finish your sentence. Well, I heard, I just didn't pay much attention... What were you saying? You kinda finished with a sigh, if I remembered correctly....

If I heard correctly...

Liang ge ta... *SIGH*...

What? I'm just curious, probably isn't important anyway... WELL... IDK... You know right? Damn this is hard... Hello... You... Say Hi back, will you?

4 comments:

toozgx said...

Pretty easy to decipher your abbreviations.

MemeMeRachel said...

Here's a big HUH... Whaaaa?

toozgx said...

"ILY, HL"? Want me to make a guess?

MemeMeRachel said...

Hm... It's very very VERY obvious, but, OK... Since you're saying it.