Sunday 1 August 2010

Rac's 8th Mail

Repaint? Lazy, I'm not gonna do that, it involves hard work which I'm allergic to :D

Watched another Thai ghost movie, downloaded it. It was dumb. It's made outta 5 different stories, the last story was... Pathetic! Ahahaha! There wasn't any ghost, AT ALL. I think it can qualify for comedy, a bit shocking, but, pathetic. We screamed at first, cause, it was a bit scary, then, we learned the truth, laughed our heads off! OOOHOOO!


Watched Sorcerer's Apprentice, this evening, went with ZN. Her boyfriend at CC so didn't go, haha.

The movie, SUCKED.

Wasted $10 on the stupid ticket.

They can at least get a better guy to act! Dammit, when I saw the actor, OMG, I don't feel like watching anymore, ish, even our family hero looks better. Nicholas Cage was OK, he's old. But, better than the other guy. The other lead actor was... UGH... He looked like a retard, he looks even MORE retarded than ME! Imagine THAT!!!

Nothing much, went to Briyani for dinner. Man... Mummy is starting to be like Green Green, dammit... Her pattern and all... ooooooh! She can't wait for one second! We can order the food ourselves right? She just has to... UUUGH!

Oh well...

Yea, went to the... What was that name again? Ugh... When to the beach. Yes, the monkey, stole our food. The waves were BIIG!

NICE!

Maybe going to Teluk Batik after the stupid exam, oh yea... Another week to go, well, I guess I'll watch SALT before that. Hmm... I don't know...

Yesterday, I went with my friend's family, I'm a ke po who followed them during a family outing :)

She never said that I can't go, so, I guess it's OK.

Tomorrow will be the FIRST funeral I'll go to this year... Well, went to 0 funerals last year... Except suk po's... Well, 1st time going to um... Play? At someone's funeral in 2 years... Nah, it's actually a year and 8 months. LoL. Same.

Oh well...

Good Night.

You arriving tomorrow at P.K right? Call then.

Haha.

Bye!

Love you.

RACHEL

No comments: