Monday 13 September 2010

Brother and Sister

許せない
許せない
許せない
許せない
許せない
許せない
許せない
許せない
許せない
許せない
...

He always gets it his way... Even if we're born on the same day... The same time. Mom and dad always favor him first. Always... What about me? I'm always left alone... And when I finally get myself something I truly deserves, Onii-chan always finds a way... To take it away... Always...

He takes me for granted. He treats me like I'm nothing. Because... It's always him.

Always...


17 years...


In a week... It will be our birthday... April 14... Our birthday. 


Our...


That's funny... Our... It's been a long time since it's 'our', it's always just him. From the day we were born, there's only him.


Yes... We're twins... But, we're different. 


Onii-chan is cheerful, energetic, sociable... 


I am shy, lifeless, unsociable...

Even if I want to be different, I can't.

I can't


I can't


I can't

You can't

You can't


You can't


...


You can't... Imoto can't do it... Just go back before you cry Imoto.


That's what I always get, when I try to be different...

The look on his face, the tone of his voice... It's just making fun of me... One day, I will show him...

He uses my things, without my permission. He never bothers to ask me. When he wants to use something, he just takes it... Snatches it... Even when I'm using it. He doesn't care about my feelings, in his world, there's only himself. Selfish... Such a person, being wanted by the world... While I am an outcast...


Unforgivable...


It's his fault.


Nobody gives me a chance. Nobody.


He steals everything... He STOLE everything...


A shell, filled with hatred. 


A flower that holds lies.


Just a slit on the wrist... Isn't enough to kill.


No, it isn't.


How many times I've tried, I've never succeed. If I had, I wouldn't be here. If I had, I would've been put out of my misery.


Blood.


Blood.


Blood.


Where were they when I cut myself? They didn't even know, they didn't even bother to ask how I was doing. But what about him? When he gets a flu, they just rush him to the clinic. When I get a flu, it's just ''go back to bed, you'll be fine''. 


Unfair.


Unborn baby's blood... 


Drip...

Drip...

Drip...

Red water, flowing down her legs...

Tears, flowing down her cheeks...


Drip...


Drip...


Drip...


She should have just let the blood flow... Until the baby was drained, but, she didn't. She wanted BOTH babies to be born, so that she could show off twins to the world... Yes... There was such a woman.


What happened after the twins were born?


One was perfect, the other one was not.


They left the other one, they only loved the perfect twin. They checked on the other twin once in a while. They grew up together, a boy... And a girl... 

One had pretty clothes and shoes, the other had old dresses, and worn shoes.

Hatred formed in the young girl's heart... She didn't know what to do, or who to hate... There was just too many.


17 years...


Drip...


Drip...


Drip...


Dead brother's blood...


I shall color a white rose red.


Drip...


Drip...


Drip...


Dead mother's blood...


I shall paint a white gown red.


Drip...


Drip...


Drip...


Dead Father's blood...

I shall paint a white suit red.

Drip...

Drip...

Drip...

Let the bloods of three join together, join together... Flow together... Flow together through the gates of Hell. Flow like the river we once swam in, flow... Into Hell...

***


I HAVE GOT TO STOP WATCHING ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!! T^T
























        

No comments: