Wednesday 8 September 2010

Back From Thailand

After one week... I'm finally back home.

Shared the room with Shin Yun, Lee Siah, Yi Nin, Soo Siew and Kah Yee. 303~

Of course, it's the usual gossiping, but, this time, we're all too tired so, it's sleeping early.

TIMBC ROCKS! WOOHOOO!

2nd place! With the score of 91.19, I LOVE YOU ALL! JUDGES! YOU ALL ROCK!

Well, we're the ones who were GREAT so, GOOD JOB EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL!

I'm so happy... For our result... Not coming back here... I would've love to stay for another day or two. I love Thailand, but, I don't know why. Maybe because I can see everyone's hair, and skin, instead of seeing wrapped heads and bodies where ever I turn. And, they sell pork.

Funny thing. If we don't have pork here, we shouldn't have beef too. Indians... Well... Hindus don't eat beef, and we don't have pork at McDonald's because of them Babis. That's so unfair!

Nothing is fair...

Walalala, I think I'm gonna go visit the judge. The fat one, where does he live again???

I love us.

There's only one video??? :(

Oh well...

I just hated the tour in the one week. If you ask me, I'd rather stay at the hostel and sleep all day than go to those stupid places.

WTF?!

Tiger Zoo

World Gems Collection

Thai Garden or something??

Honey Selling Company???

One thing... We're only students... How can we afford to buy things that cost $20,20000 or whatever. Brainless. The tour guides want to earn their commission THIS much? Everyone's the same.

Why didn't we go to the beach? Or bazaars? Cause the guides wont get their share of the money if we buy things there? Fuck.

Boring tour of Pattaya.

FYI

Pattaya doesn't suck that much. They just bring the WRONG people, to the WRONG places.

And um, I'd rather see an Ah Gua naked than see her like THAT. I almost fainted. I wanna forget that. Wearing something like THAT just for a perverted guy. What does she want? Does she want... THAT? Gimme a break...

UGH

I'm sorry.

I'll just stop here and continue with Occult Academy episode 10, and when that's done, I'll watch Kaichou wa! Maid-Sama episodes 22 and 23.

Memories...

I'll never forget. My first competition.

It was great. But when SOMEBODY finally came, I can't move anymore. But, who cares? I just like pissing her off. Now I know WHY... THEY HATE HER THAT MUCH.

I finally understand why they say she gives people blow jobs.

OK... Fine... I'm done with this sex thing...

I'm just gonna enjoy anime...

Cherry Blossoms.

I'm hungry.

No comments: