Sunday 19 September 2010

K-ON!

Why do I feel like I'm the only freak blogging so late in the morning... About anime? Well, nobody has been updating their blog lately. Well, I wonder how long it took Mr.Too to write those... Part 1 AND Part 2 was SOOOOOOOOOOOO long == I didn't finish both.

Yeah, yeah. I know I said that I wont watch anime anymore, well, at least I'll TRY to control myself from watching anime like a freak. One whole season in a day? If it wasn't laggy, I could do it no problem.

Well, I finished the first season of K-ON, and I'm gonna start the second season, but... WTF? The second season is already at episode 24? I gotta check when's the next ep gonna air, so, hopefully, I can catch up with it :3

Episode 25... September 21... Wikipedia has everything man!

And... And... And... The-th-th-the-there's so many OVAs for K-ON!... At this rate, I can never catch up with it. Well, I can always go anime crazy during the holidays... After... Finals... Damn! I forgot that school, Punesh, and Pn.Toh exist... Help... Me... T_T

K-ON! is about... Well... A very cute girl band!



Well, there is a new member later in the first season.

Well, I found this pic on a blog that's saying too much anime is bad and all that. I agree strongly. But of course, I'm not at 'the point of no return'. I just need some work, and scary teachers, then, I'll be alright. Besides what you expect me to do when it's bored? Right... I've been saying 'Yosh! I'll clean my room! THIS TIME FOR SURE!' and you know what? It's even messier than before, not to mention, it smells so sweet that I can barely live inside for 3 minutes! Damn that diffuser! I guess everything's my fault... Fail...

Hey, hey, hey! There are people out there who are WORSE than me!

Plot Summary(From GoGoAnime, lazy to write one myself==)

It's Yui Hirasawa's first year in high school, and she's eagerly searching for a club to join. At the same time, Ritsu Tainaka, a drummer, and her friend Mio Akiyama, a bass player, are desperately trying to save the school's light music club, which is about to be disbanded due to lack of members. They manage to recruit Tsumugi Kotobuki to play the keyboard, meaning they only need one more member to get the club running again. Yui joins, thinking it will be an easy experience for her to play the castanets, the only instrument she knows. However, the other members think their new addition is actually a guitar prodigy...


Yui is the cutest! Clumsy, and loves food. My, my! I never thought I could be so close to an anime character. Well, Ricchan  also loves food, but... Yui's cuter xD And doesn't gain weight when she eats T_T She knows nothing about music or guitars, but, wow, she can play, and sing too! KAWAII >_<


Ritsu, called Ricchan by Yui, is the self-proclaimed president of the club. She's the one playing the drums~ With a hair band, she never lets her bangs down, she thinks that she looks weird when she does.


And there's Mio, a very very VERY shy girl, scared about almost everything, and gets embarrassed almost all the time. But, serious about practice. She plays the bass, cause, she thinks that playing the guitar would be embarrassing == Because it's important, and it has solos ==


Tsumugi, call her Mugi~


A lady from a VERY VERY VERY rich family, her family owns a music store. And, I don't know what else. She always brings tea, cookies, sweets and cakes for the girls. Plays the key-board~ And, she's warm too :3


Then, there's the teacher, Sawa-chan. An ex-member of the K-ON! club, she tried hiding it, but, was found out. Very pretty, but, her true personality... The Devil... @_@


Yui has a sister, Ui ==


Ui is mature, and she does everything around the house. Cook, clean, etc. While Yui just sleeps all day, watch TV all day, and wants ice-cream and desserts all day!


Yui's childhood friend, and neighbor, and best friend, Nodoka. She's in the Student Council. When Ritsu forgets to hand in applications, she'd help out.


And the new member later on in the first season, Azusa, nickname, Azu-nyan == By the air head, Yui. Azusa is VERY cute, but, is very shy, and is serious about practice. A bit like Mio, but, Azusa is a bit better == Her parents are in a jazz band, she plays the guitar. 


Well... I think that's about all I know from the first season. I'll watch the second season when I feel like it.


YUI IS SO DAMN CUTE >_<


Both Yui and Mugi LOVE cute stuff~


       





Kawaii neh... Yui-chan!









Ritsu~






Mio~

















Mugi! You know... I think she likes girls == 














It's either her or Mio who gets bullied by Sawa-chan sensei. She forces them to wear cute costumes and those ears ==





She sweet pretty Sawa-chan sensei....





Hehe, punky her xD












True self xD







transformation~





Nodoka. Responsible~






Ui, the mature and responsible little sister to the clumsy, air-headed Yui.


I guess that's all... Whoa... It's late... Early ==


It's worse than yesterday... I hope that I'll return to normal once school starts again... @~@


Oyuseminasai *_*


Saying Good-Bye! And it's almost time to get UP! 


Posted@4.40am


MemeMeRachel







1 comment:

toozgx said...

It took me 3 days to finish both.