Tuesday 21 September 2010

Suga Shikao - Kazenagi

I wasn't in the mood to be emo. But now... Okay...

Everyone's got a favorite. A tune that brings that warm... Sad... Feeling? Just make you stop there and listen to it, and you go in flash-back mode and think of your mistakes that include love?

With me, it's always the guitar... It's something like this, and of course, this is one of those sad+happy+emo songs that make me...


And yes, I sometimes sit on the balcony like that. Except... I'm not that cute :x






I have no idea why... But... The first time I heard it... I was like... Frozen for some reason, and then... I smiled. My sisters were beside me thinking that I've gone cuckoo ==

Original Lyrics

Hajime kara sono tsumori de 
Kimi wa ita no kamo... nante
Sore nara sore de betsu ni ii ya 
Imasara tashikameyou mo nai

Dare wo nikundara ii? 
Nani wo oshikoroseba ii?
Te wo furazu ni satte iku hou wa 
Boku yori kanashii no kanaa...

Nee ima boku no mune wa 
Haritsumete shimau bakari de
Tada namida dake ga 
Darashinaku ochiru no desu

Kanashimi wa nami no you ni 
Nando mo kurikaesu rashii
Warui tsume wo hagu toki mitai ni 
Itsuka yukkuri hagarete iku no kanaa

Tada fukai ao ni shizumu 
Sora wa owakare no iro
Bokura ga inoru koe wa naze 
Fugai naku konna usupperai n' darou...

Nee kyou Bokutachi wa 
Sorezore no hikari wo sagashi
atarimae no you ni ashita e to arukidashimasu...

Nee ima boku no mune wa 
Haritsumete shimau bakari de
Tada namida dake ga 
Darashinaku ochiru no desu



I don't own anything, and, these are from Youtube!

I don't know the meanings either. But, from the 'Would you like to translate this page?' translations... It's kinda like a sad song too, something about good-byes???

Anyway. I don't really know how to explain stuff, and, I'm not in emo mood these days... I wonder... What could it be? What could it be?

Hey, I know that finals are coming up... But, I'm bored, and, I feel like writing a lesbian story??? So? Do I get  
any support? xD

 I love red eyes.

No comments: