Wednesday 15 September 2010

School Starts... AGAIN... On Monday

After like A MONTH of school-free days, I feel like there's no such thing as SCHOOL or STUDYING anymore, just ANIME... ANIME... And more ANIME!!! Waving good-bye to Prince of Egypt 2010, and the marching season of 2010. Still... Even if I complain a lot, I feel like doing it again. It's not fun, but, it's not bad either... I don't know. I guess... I just like it.


With everything finished, I just don't have the heart to study anymore, and, I need new specs... Yea, yea, blame it all on me for staring at my laptop my non-stop.

I left 60% of myself in Bangkok, which, I have no idea why. Even if the hostel SUCKS and has only cold water for you to bathe, not to mention perverts running around taking  pics of people showering, I like it there... It's convenient... xD But of course, if I were to  live there for the next ten years, it would be boring. Everything gets boring, if you do it for too long. My dad once told me:



 '' Any job would be boring after 10 years, just get use to it. What you expected from life?''

Damn this computer!

If you're wondering why I'm using the family comp instead of my laptop, easy, THAT SELFISH JERK KNOWN AS MY BROTHER IS HOGGING IT, HE TOOK MY FUCKING LAPTOP DOWN TO HIS ROOM LAST NIGHT, WHEN I WAS ASLEEP, WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME FIRST!

I didn't notice this morning, because, I had my piano lesson, and, I need to go for breakfast before it. Why didn't I notice it in the afternoon? I was at the funeral. And what about after I came back? I practiced the new piece 'Butterfly' and played 'When You Believe' and some other songs, cause, I was waiting for the water supply, so that I can bathe, and you know what? I got tired of waiting and went to sleep, when my mum woke me up, it was time for dinner. We ate out, cause it was my 65-year-old aunt's birthday, she came back from KL and wanted to eat hok jiu food. And then, we came back. When I found my laptop, it was too late, he was there, and, I needed to use to the bathroom badly.

Wa-la, a very short, and simple OQ&A of my day. As well as why I didn't know my laptop was in my so-called BROTHER'S room.

So, everybody... Hi.

The internet is such a dangerous place, people, don't get caught on Facebook. It's bad. Well... The government is gonna catch ONLY non-BABI for crapping about politics... So... Hmm... Why do I care? I don't know shit about politics anyway...

Hmm... Oh well...

I wonder... Everyone in this family has the ability to see, hear, smell, and feel ghosts... My grandma feels em, my aunt sees em, and my other aunt can too... My dad, bro and sisters have all seen ghosts... So... All that's left is just me, and my mum. I don't know if it's luck or what... But... I would like to know the feeling of actually seeing one.

It may sound crazy... But, that's just the way I am.

I'm trying to make Onigiri(rice balls)... Hope I succeed though. Wish me luck guys!!!

Gonna buy nori tomorrow. At an organic store??? Hmm... Oh well, it's food shopping again, I guess. Mum's gonna see dad, she's leaving on Friday T^T, on coming back in... OCTOBER????? WTF?!

Bye-Bye mummy, I'm gonna miss ya' red face, and how you always shout at us, for no reason :D

I was just joking...

Anyway... I still can't get this outta my head. I watched Orphan 3 times already...

So...

Quote Stuck in Rac's Head:

''If you tell, I'm gonna cut you hairless little prick off, before you even know what it's for... Oh look, you pissed yourself...''

Esther/Leena

Orphan



Nighty-Night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is on friday ok.

MemeMeRachel said...

Oh well... I like skipping Fridays...