Monday 20 September 2010

Happy Day_ Onigiri O_O'''

Nice to know, Little LuLu is a popular show xD

I miss Thailand so much that 7-Eleven is now my favorite shop. I even walked to 7-Eleven after the band meeting, in wet clothes... I thought "Neh, it's just a 15 to 20 minute walk so... What the heck. And I can dry myself too."

And so, I start walking~

And You know? I bought a few bottles of tea. Too bad they don't have Oishi brand :(

And today, I made my onigiri. I made a neat, and cute onigiri, but... When I took a bite, it fell apart :(
More practice... In shaping and making it stick ==
My onigiri... It looked so... Unfallingapartable T_T

So, as I was saying... The walking alone thing. I hate to be emo now ya know. Thinking about my onigiri... I feel so happy... That I made such a cute onigiri... Even if it fell apart!!!!

Nori~

Nori~

Nori~

Japanese rice sticks man!


Of course, the pic is from Google. But, mine's close to that!! The shape anyway... I forgot the filling >_< Cause round one, my onigiri was too big and it fell apart when I tried wrapping the nori ==

I'm not gonna bring anymore onigiri to school. I'll just try making more at home, THEN, bring them to school when I finally get them to NOT fall apart, when you bite~

It seems like everyone's happy today. Yi Nin smiled, A LOT. And, I'm happy now. Just... Sleepy, dreaming during classes and practice. I even went to the wrong line while marching half way... I didn't even realize until Hai Teng shouted. Oh my... I'm such a pro at daydreaming. 

I feel like eating chocolate.

I'll go get one now.

Bye.

Hong Leong, you make my day. WELL, my onigiri made me MORE happy :P
Shhhh! Nobody ke-po again ):<




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, i tot that's urs ? :dd