Thursday 9 September 2010

Gakuen Mokushiroku- High School of the Dead

Hohoho!

I'm back and watching anime! 

Started this new series, the title caught my attention. And you know what? IT IS AWESOME! It's kinda like all those zombie shooting games, and movies. It kinda reminds me of Zombieland. But... This one has more... Hmmm... Rated 18. 

Okay... Well... They don't DO anything. They just show some... parts... of... Girls... And all the girls have... Big... Boobies...

Hmm...

It's a very nice show though, you can check it out, if you have no prob with the boobies... ==

So... It's a story about... Zombies... And... Survivors. 

I haven't finish it yet, cause, it's latest release is episode 10. And yes... I'm done with episode 10. They say that it's only scheduled for 12 eps though... Wow... Everything's gonna end that fast??? T^T

Episode 11 will be released on Sunday... Can't wait! Can't wait!

I wonder how many of you guys are anime freaks like me???

Hmm.... I know that there's A LOT of anime freaks around the world. The type who watch anime 24 hours a day, think anime 24 hours a day... And even dream anime when they sleep ==

Anime Social site~

Hehehe... Of course I have an acc. 

Well, there are A LOT of anime sites, but, I only use 3...

AnimeCrazy

AnimeSeason

GoGoAnime

Walalala~

I haven't watch Death Note yet... Hmm.... And I kinda forgot how Fate/Stay Night is... I kinda forgot how Fushigi Yuugi is too... ==

All my years of watching anime!!!! 

T^T

Oh well... I'm kinda lazy to re-watch them... Long series...

There is no season 2 for Fate/Stay Night! Well, if there is... It's gonna be a re-make of the VN Fate/Hollow Ataraxia... Fate/Stay Night is originally a VN too, they just turned it into an anime. LoL. But of course, the anime is 'CLEANER' if you know what I mean...

Lalalalalala~

I guess I'm done with anime for today... If I'm not gonna work on my geo folio, I'll just watch another movie. Ish. I have so many unwatched movies...

I'm lazy to finish my art folio...

Somebody...

Please...

I CAN'T DRAW!!!!!! T^T






No comments: