Saturday 18 September 2010

Here Goes Nothin~

I have finally finished watching xxxHolic, xxxHolic Kei, xxxHolic Rou, xxxHolic Shunmuki, AND xxxHolic A Midsummer's Night's Dream~ Oh yea, started watching K-On too! Cute show about music! LOVE IT!

Ah, a hot cuppa green tea... So good... In an air conditioned room with my sisters snoring away on the bed. Well, mum's gonna be gone for a month T_T, so, I'll be using the room downstairs with mah sisters, so, I don't have to climb upstairs and get the key... Let's just continue...

After reading everyone's blog, about how they feel about the competition, I don't feel like writing about anime anymore, because,I'VE BEEN ANIME CRAZY EVER SINCE I GOT BACK FROM THAILAND... And besides, I never did write what I thought... Hmm... Well... Here goes...

***

Bump... Bump... Bump... UGH!

The train! For God's sake! Stop shaking! All my words are ruined! RUINED!

Phew~ They saved me. For a second there, I thought that I was gonna lose again. Lose to HER, the last time I agreed, I had to sleep on the top bunk, which was surprisingly small... Hmmm...

They're good people, sometimes, they're just a bit crazy... And at times, scary, but, they're all very nice people. No matter how many times I screw up, or clog the sink == they never chased me outta the room. I don't know what they thought, but, at least they didn't kick me out.

They understood. Hmm... But, I never got the shirt for my brother...

Thank you.

The competition... Everything just ended so quickly... I just can't believe it... It's over.

Looking up, the ever so happy fireworks display... It ended. With a big BOOM and a GIANT fireworks-flower in the sky... After that, it was pictures, and screaming??? And more pictures... I didn't take many pictures though, since I'm not miss photogenic, and... NOBODY WANTED THEIR PICTURE TAKEN WITH ME -T_T Sobs-... They all went for Mr. and Mrs. I'M BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME/CUTE/YENG or whatever...

It's a pity... I don't have a camera... Nope... Not even one that uses film...

It's my first time competing... In a thing... Like this... My whole life... This is the greatest year EVER! Our result, it's all thanks to everyone's hard work. Especially the seniors, that are graduating this year... Well, not to the ones who SLEEP in during practice...

Everyone matters. Even when there are many people together doing something, even a small person could ruin the whole thing. It's like a black spot, on a piece of white paper. If you fall, it's going to cost.

Hmm... Been watching too much of xxxHolic lately... I even sound like Yuuko now O_O''

It was a totally different feeling this time. It's almost like... There was no feeling at all. Yes, it felt like normal practice. A practice that neither one of us can screw up. There was the audience... There was the judges... But, it felt like... Nothing.

Just relax... And enjoy the show huh?

I'm sorry... I ran outta breath during our company front, and when I finally got it back... We were already half way there... Half way there... Half way there...

And I was suppose to be the one who ran out... Well, I guess I just didn't have that much confidence in myself. I was afraid of getting the tempo wrong... Or something like that... I could never be like her, full of confidence and spirit. I'm just not her...

Words are chains that bound us... Tangle us. Yes... Words are alive. If we are entangled in what we said, it's hard to get out... Words are alive. Once you say them, you can never take them back, and so, they become chains. Do you see now? 

Owh, that was another thing I learnt while watching xxxHolic. Just my type of show, mysterious, and full of meanings in life. And, funny too~

I know, I know... I got so caught up in writing... I don't even know how to continue...

I realized something too... When there are people around, I shouldn't put on my hands-free and turn the volume to max and sing == Oh God... IT WAS SO DAMN EMBARRASSING.... I don't have a 'listen-able' voice... ==''

Another thing... When washing a fork you got from a cup of cup noodles, make sure to throw away the cup, and bring ONLY the fork in to wash. That way, it might save you from feeling guilty, AND, you don't have to use two freaking straws and try to unclog the stupid sink!!! Which... Of course, doesn't work.

Another one too... There are many mysterious things in this world, but, people, are the most mysterious existence. Yea, yea, got it from Yuuko. People... They choose to close their eyes when they don't want to see the truth that's in front of them. Why? I kinda forgot why... Hmm... You can never know what a person is thinking. There exists a person's body, mind, and soul. Of course, appearance is all we can see. But what about one's mind, and soul? One's intentions?   You'd have to understand... Or stay with that person for some  time, don't you?

A boy who chose to close his eyes and deny the truth because of the one he desires.

A girl who chose to walk on the path where only she herself exists, unwilling to listen to others, but only listens to herself. A girl who chose to be liked by people who are unimportant, and to be popular, by being a double-double-double-double crosser, unwilling to apologize, unwilling to admit the mistakes. The path she chose, to not turn back, and admit that she's ever wrong.

A girl who manipulates those around her. Taking advantage of one's feelings. Unwilling to let go, making one suffer love, making one believing and building up hope, just to knock that high tower of hope down to the ground again. Using, to her own joy. Thinking there's nothing wrong, and that she's innocent. Eyes... Closed...

People are mysterious beings... They choose to keep their eyes closed when they don't want to accept reality.    They close their eyes, sleeping, living in their own world, with their own rules. Dreaming and reality, they're linked together. But, eyes closed... They will never know, until they open them...

What the hell...

When did my thoughts of TIMBC became the thoughts for people?????

It's getting late and I have so... So... So little sleep left. I promised myself that I would sleep early... And not watch anime... But... But... I failed.

Good Night... Good Morning... Whichever... 

No comments: