Wednesday 22 September 2010

IDK What I'm Gonna Write... Seriously, I Don't

I'm just sitting here, bored, un-emo, and, lovin' it! YEAH!

There's no point in reading this... Seriously, there isn't. I'm just gonna write whatever that pops into my mind... OOOH! BUNNIES!

So, you know... I have been going on NOT watching anime for TWO days, and man, that sucked. Today, I couldn't take it anymore. I watched anime! Wahahahaha! Well, I guess, it's one less anime then... All the on-going anime for 2010 is ending soon :( Kaichou wa Maid-sama!'s last episode is this week! And Highschool of The Dead ended with it's 12th episode! Dammit! It should have been longer! At least 24! Or... 50!!! Since I can catch up xD Occult Academy is ending next week too! Everything's still unanswered! MAN THIS SUCKS! Well, Occult Academy wasn't THAT great, Bunmei sucks. 

Yea, apparently, most of you are correct, I'm thinking about anime, anime, and more anime. I'm still thinking... Should I start reading manga too? If I am... I don't know... I'll get blind soon, cuz, if I am gonna start reading manga, it's gonna be on this manga site, and all the manga will be translated to English. 

Mangafox and another site I forgot == I was just browsing the other day. Mangafox is pretty popular to anime freaks, so... I guess if you wanna read manga, you can either read them online or just... Buy them ==
But of course... Everyone would prefer free stuff, that's why anime sites exist! 

OK... I'm anime-ing again... Aren't I? I just can't seem to STOP about anime. Japanese... They just draw such cute things... I think this is a new way of brainwashing people, getting them to LIKE Japan. Japanese are all hantai aliens. Most anime are done by hentai artists, and when making the anime, they leave the hentai parts out, so, those under 18 can watch em. But, most anime are rated PG13 xD I'm fourteen. But, I'll watch those rated 18 ones anyway. Cuz... 

MALAYSIA BOLEH!  
Cause there is no such thing as following the law and get caught or fined if you don't 

Speaking about LIKE... I just LIKE clicking the LIKE button on Facebook. It's somewhat... Fun xD

If there was a LIKE button on Blogger, I'd LIKE every post that I LIKE +_+

Oh hell yeah!

I have no idea why, but, dude, I'm so happy that I can't think of anything emo to write! Even when I'm emo, I just don't feel THAT emo to write! But, man, this sucks, no emo, no story. All I can think of is... A lesbian story. God! I gotta go to Japan! I'm so fucking happy that I can't stop being happy, and boy! I'm hyped even though I'm sleepy! God dammit! I swear when I'm happy and I swear when I'm emo, and blaming life. But dude, this happy swearing is WAY funner! Damn, I need to shut up... Or in this case get my hands away from the key board. Anime to Malaysia Boleh and this dumb happy swearing lesbian thing? Woah, I gotta stop drinking tea, eating Ramen, watching anime, reading visuan novels, doing homework and thinking about Hong Leong. Ish, I don't know why I like him so much. He has nothing bad about him, and, he likes acting like a girl. OMG... I like gay people! Nah... I found that out a while back. Gay people... They look so fragile, and they look as if they would never hurt you... Maybe that's why...

And people are selfish bitches. It's always ourselves who is right. When you hear all the shit about people, and you meet that person, and you sit down and talk. You feel that the person is not really bad. You wont know... Who is right and who is wrong. But mostly, people would choose the things that those closer to them would say or choose the things that they had already said. That's why... People are all the same, no matter how you look at it. One talks behind one's back and smile in front of that person, that person talks behind the person's back, and then, smile at them in front... It's a never ending cycle. Life goes on, gossips spread on. There is no end to this hell that humans cause themselves. True hell is inside a person's heart. For one to be entirely happy, in this world, is an impossible task. Even if you ask for happiness by making a pact with th Devil, you will never be happy, because, you will always worry about your soul falling to hell after you die, because, you can just die... Any day. It could be today, it could be tomorrow. Nobody knows. Death is an end, and also a start. 

It is you, who decide... 





 









No comments: