Wednesday 1 December 2010

2.30 Post

Seriously... I forgot... AGAIN... Dammit, this has to stop happening!

Watched Only Yesterday... Damn... It sucked... Of all things... Why period? It was VERY realistic though... I guess I don't like reality that much... It's boring. I like magic =)

Karigurashi no Arrietty  was released in July... But funny I couldn't find the download online OR to watch it online... Hmm... Buy it? It's NOT by Miyazaki though... Someone's gotta take his place ya' know?

ARGH!

Fuck the internet connection. Streamyx is gonna die soon... Hope the company falls too... See, this is what happens when you put those slacking pig brains in charge! Uff... Can't go ONE paragraph without it freezing! I wonder if it's just  me... 

* SHRUGS*

Yeah, bought Death Note. I was thinking of buying Full Metal Alchemist too, but... Damn... I had no money left... Money is important ya' know... Especially when you're so young and your mom doesn't like you watching anime cause she says that it's crap and it's bad for ya' and it'll ruin ya' head! 

Put it in a simple way. My mom hates me watching anime.

Why buy when it's free online???

Well... I think I'mma do something legal for ONCE. Although... I'm pretty sure fansubs are legal... Hmm... 

I like collecting things. So... I buy some anime once in a while. If I have Kuroshitsuji... It would be GREAT... But too bad... I already watched it... Unless... Somebody gave it to me as a present ^^ No one would waste so much money on me... Now would they? Sad.

Let me just wonder in my own world for a bit~

Full Metal Alchemist~

Full Metal Alchemist BROTHERHOOD... Damn it costs 99.90 T^T

Hellsign 

Darker Than Black

D Gray Man

Reborn!

Angel Beats

...

Waaaaaaa~

When I get a job... I'll buy them... I feel like collecting Kuroshitsuji for some reason... And Kaichou wa Maid-sama... 

Hey... Anyone know where I can get a job??? I need money. I'm broke. I can't stand being broke. It scares me and it makes me cry. No, seriously, it does... 

I'll watch Hellsign online... Saves me 39.90. 

Expensive...

Selfishly... I would want her to get Kuroshitsuji for my Christmas present even if I already watched it =) Not telling who though, if you people knew... Then you'd know how selfish I am~

Actually... I wouldn't mind Full Metal Alchemist either...

Ah... Find... I'm not getting a Christmas present like that.

My sister already gave me my Christmas present... 

I just write for fun, I'm bored. 

Hope it wont rain tomorrow... I'm gonna go roll on the sand~ Don't stop me xD

It's good to dream big. When I get a job, I will go get myself some anime. And if I have some leftover cash, I'll stop by AnimeTech and see if I want anything... Maybe I'll just go get myself a freaking iPod already...

Anyway...

I'd buy anime, cause, I know... I'll own a Nano sooner or later... 

I didn't make sense...

Bah...

I NEVER make sense at all...

Dammit...

Let's just say good-night and go to bed.

MemeMeRachel_0230




No comments: