Friday 19 February 2010

Books

Books... Books... Books... There's still so many unread in my room, but I want more... Well, not revision books! I hate those! Novels.

I know, all of you have watched Percy Jackson and The Olympians:The Lightning Thief. Yea, I watched it too, but I wanna read the book! What? I read Twilight after watching the movie. I heard they changed the movie A LOT, the ending wasn't the same, and Percy was suppose to fight with Aeries not Luke. Did I get the name right? Whatever...

Percy Jackson and The Olympians:The Lightning Thief was the first of five books in the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series by Rick Riordan. And yes, I'm going to buy all five books, of course, I learned my lesson about paying myself, so I'll ask mum to pay... And she'll probably kill me.



Book One of the series, you know what? I think I like Logan Lerman better, the guy who plays Percy. The drawings look like... Ya...

I have no idea how much, the price wasn't there!








Book two of the series, costs... OOOO... Only RM27.90 at MPH, not bad!
















Book Three, also RM27.90 at MPH. I wonder, what's the price in Popular, the book fair is almost here! I can't wait~















Book Four, this book is RM29.90! I guess it's okay. What's Labyrinth? It's not my fault I don't know Greek Mythology!















Book Five, now this will burn a hole in my mum's pocket. Can you believe it? RM59.90! OMG... OMG... OMG... PLEASE MUMMY! BUY IT FOR ME! ALONG WITH THE OTHER FOUR OF COURSE.














Can't they make like BLANKER covers? So many ugly drawings! UGH! Right... First Book RM34.95 in Popular? Fuck... First book, more expensive than 2nd and 3rd book? Got like this?

This concludes it, shopping at MPH will be better than shopping in Popular.

No comments: