Friday 26 February 2010

The Usual Afternoon Boredness~

I'm writing this outta boredom, SO DAMN HOT~

Ever wonder what it's like for a Golden Retriever to fight a German Shepherd? Well, I can tell you the results cause obviously, my two MALE dogs fought over the FEMALE dog, now I know why people call bitches a bitch... My God, Bruno(German) was gonna... Fuck... Angel(Female Golden) and Max(Male Golden) didn't like it, so... Yea... a big mess... Damn... Max is bruised all over! From eye to paw... Seriously, remind me never to fight a German Shepherd, I don't wanna end up like Max... Poor dog... And yet, Angel could be named Angel, I can blame my brother for such a dumb name, he's such an ass, yet, he gives his EVERY pet the name Angel... And Max if it's male. Like the two damned tortoise we had when I was 6, and the two Golden Hamsters we had when I was 8.

LOLx... That was the result, so, never mess with my dog.

Right, practice was usual... The usual routine, marching, breakfast, indoor... BlaBlaBLA~

The Colour Guard test went bad, I worked my ass off, and at the end of the day, my results sucked! I get so damn nervous at stupid tests that I forget everything! Like the stupid trumpet test... I got nervous and all that came out was air...

I let myself down, all of the damn weeks I spent practicing was a waste! And now, my stupid finger hurts cause of the flag... I dropped at the last minute... GREAT... Now, I let everyone down, they had hope I WOULD DO GREAT!

Sorry guys... I know y'all are disappointed that I didn't do very well... Look the other way, I still have a shot at trumpet, besides... Wait... Wait... Wait a second... There is no result... YET.

But sure, I screwed up at the last minute...

But whatever...

LALALA~

It's Okay... I just had to pick the time when everybody's there LOOKING to do the test... Oh, as if the examiner ain't bad enough! Man, I gotta start picking right times to do stuff...

My results are bad, I can feel it. And no, I'm not back to the dark side... It's just...

I SCREWED UP...

BIG...

WELL...

NOT THAT BIG...

No comments: