Friday 5 February 2010

Food, Food, Food

Food, the one thing that brings me to life, the one thing that makes my day. Food. Food makes me happy when I'm down, food helps me get through my day, I'll feel incomplete without you. Oh, food.

DADDY! You ordered 10 tubs of Haagen Daaz ice-cream on board? You already finished TWO? And now moving on the third?! I'm so jealous, and you got chips! Chips that I couln't keep my hands off! I do wonder, the company pays for them right? Damn, your job, stressful but... Relaxing? Now going to Halifax, US. Like you said, you'd spend a lot on me cause there's many things I like! FOOD... God dammit, why can't the company allow children? I WANT FOOD ><

I'm gonna food shopping soon. What? It's Chinese New Year, my celebrations are incoplete without food. And I usually stuff myself. And gambling, weee! I love gambling! I'm gonna put a limit of 20 bucks this year... In case I lose too much. I want a new phone...

Donate some money to me? Hello? This blog is named 'Life of a Lonely Retard' after all, c'mon, help me will ya'? I'M A RETARD! FINE, I'LL SING A SONG, FOR YOU GUYS TO DONATE!

Gong xi fa chai, hong bao na lai.
mei gei hong bao, zhi sao juan cian.
wo shi OKU, bu zheng chang,
ke lian wo, you xin ren.
bu gei cian, ta ma de,
wo ji zhu ni.

Yea, my chinese sucks, at least it's pronounceable... I think...

Good night and... Buh-Bye...

No comments: