Wednesday 24 February 2010

The Bright Side

It's about time I thought about things positively, thought about myself positively.

Over the years, I realize, I've never got ANY positive thought about anything. I'm always the negative type, the faithless type. I just have no damned self confidence, I lack a lot of positive stuff, and I mean it, A LOT! That's why I don't wanna compete, I'm afraid that I'd screw up everything for you guys, and be the blame for the loss. But... Yay me... I'm in...

I try to think of this as... My... Mission? More like duty or whatever. I still have SO many things to do, God damn this, I lost faith and I gave up, now, I'm back on? I need to do this, I need to do that, I HAVE to study this, have to study that, HAVE to memorize this, memorize that, have to live this through... HOW CAN I LIVE AFTER THIS? OH...GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME!

I'm gonna try my best and do whatever I have to do... Gonna live like I'm dying baby! When I say it, I mean it. When you find me dead while practicing one day, can I blame you? And can I like... I mean, can my SPIRIT haunt you?

Look on the bright side, I'm trying. I'm not the worst... AM I? I'm an idiot who enjoys everyday life... ALMOST ENJOY...

xLOLx

And something to you guys... Can you guys not be so OBVIOUS? Dammit, I dunno what this is called. It's either threatening or match making... And lemme tell you guys ONE thing...

WILL YOU GUYS JUST FUCKING QUIT WITH THE GOD DAMNED RUMORS ALREADY? IT'S ALREADY SO FREAKING LONG! WILL YOU GUYS JUST FIND SOME OTHER SHIT TO BULLY PEOPLE WITH?! UGH! GROW UP DUDES!


2 comments:

toozgx said...

Welcome to the bright side. Just don't fall back to the dark side.

MemeMeRachel said...

Thank you, thank you, I wont, or will I? Hmm?