Thursday 4 February 2010

Gosh... I'm Wrong About Everything

God dammit! I'm wrong about every single thing! Do I have to be wrong at just about everything? ARGH! This is so frustrating!

Damn you dude! I thought you changed! But WTF? You still have smokes and you just freaking had two on the roof! Damn you... DAMN YOU! Why do you let me know stuff? You think it's easy for me? Fuck you.

And what the hell, I don't feel like going to houses taking Ang Paos anymore. Knowing that a bunch of us monkeys are going, I don't wanna go anymore. So many people, less Ang Pao. I see all of your faces, I feel like giving you guys a slap. I don't know why but I feel like no one is trustable anymore. I do have possible candidates to test out as my new best friends. Although, we wont be as close... Like now with you guys... Fuck this. Why can't I just erase the memories like deleteing a file on the comp? UFF!

Suddenly, I hate everyone. Bad mood? Maybe. Lousy mood? Totally.

And to those of my friends who have already... <3... style="text-align: center;">
PUBERTY SUCKS!

No comments: