Monday 22 February 2010

The Elemental Tarot

I was gonna write this last night, but thanks to that video who made me feel queasy, I'll write it now. In case you guys still haven't watch it...
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=280577173557
The link...

xxx



Exact same deck I have, well, bought the same thing with the book. I went and check, and I realized the top cover of the box is missing~ LalaLa~ Where did it go? I dunno.

Like I said, doing this thing is damn hard, the Minor Arcana is harder for me, although the book said it's easier than the Major Arcana. Does this mean I'm stupid, although I know half my brain's gone anyway.

I guess I'll need more practice, heck more! And I'm still not done with the Minor Arcana, can't blame me, it has 56 alone in the Minor, and thank God it only has 22 in the Major Arcana, so I guess it's 78 cards altogether.

Learning this thing is fun, and hard. Ya, ya, I know. Anyone knows one of those expert in this? Cause I'm thinking learning would be easier if someone teaches me, but I'm okay for now. Just a few complicated things in those cards. Mainly the Egyptian symbols.


Yea, how dumb of me, wasting my time doing this, and writing this, knowing that, NO ONE CARES. But hey, I like doing this, and writing about stuff that no one cares about (Mainly ME), next time, when I'm good at this, maybe I'll move on to cursing. Hope you people don't stay away from me, nothing wrong with learning this stuff, well, except it's strongly forbidden by the Heavens and that it has something to do with the cult. And yes... OMG, this sounds so wrong.

No comments: