Sunday 21 February 2010

O.M.G

OMG... OMG...Why? Why hamsters? OMG... To get the way I'm feeling, go watch this video. Facebook | Videos Posted by Ben Gan: Common Snapping Turtle [HQ]

I have no mood to write anything anymore... Just have enough energy to say that, I love hamsters and that learning how to read Tarot cards is hard, but I'm half way through, anyone wants their future?

OMG... Just go... Watch the God damned video... Or maybe you guys watched it before... OMG... I'm shaking...

Buuuuuuuuh- Byeeeeee

Remember, watch.

Yea, I'm learing how to read it. I'm okay with the Major Arcana, just left the Minor Arcana! OMG... Another... I dunno... I'm okay with Fire, Earth. Now moving o nto Air and Water. It's so damn hard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yucks