Wednesday 10 February 2010

Today's Work

Here's a list of today's work. I'm just so lazy and tired, I just had my bath! What? I just came back from food shopping and dropping off what I bought to my relatives... I'm not THAT much of a slob you know.

Before going to school:

Wake up, dilly dally a bit, get ready for tuition. Have breakfast, ate Nasi Lemak and drank Milo. Go tuition. After tuition, eat lunch, reload phone credit. Get ready for school. Packed snacks for the performances. Go school...

At school:

Before the performance even started, we finished the snacks I brought... So damn bored. The bitches of 2D, 2E, 2F, I gotta say...
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU BITCHES? YOU GUYS HATE THEM THEN HATE THEM! WHY FREAKING HATE THE WHOLE DAMN CLASS?! I HAVE TO SAY, I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SLAP YOU GUYS, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU GUYS ARE NOT WORTH IT. YEA, I SAID IT, YOU GUYS ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME, NOT WORTHY FOR ME TO SLAP.OH WAIT, YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING.

They really make me angry. Okay so, bla bla bla... Recess was til 5, but I didn't bring my lunch money. Made bubbles in class instead. Then goody, those bitches came looking for a fight with our very own Kelly Low. Stupid bitch, next time, when you wanna beat them up, don't tell the enemy. I can't believe some one would be THIS dumb.

Made a contract with Pn.Toh, what's her trick this time? I'm sure there's a trick. Oh, that tricky woman. Chinese New Year no homework? NAH... Like she wont give. She'll find a loop hole somewhere, I'm sure of it.

During band practice:

Nothing much. You know, just the usual. OMG...OMG...OMG... After Chinese New Year, I still have like 3 days to perfect my skills... Before the test! Oh THE HORROR!

After band practice:

WTF? You wanna take me go food shopping NOW? In... THIS? Could you have picked a better time? Had KFC for dinner, at Giant. Lalala~

Wow, my bro bought 2 boxes of Shandy! Weeeeeeeeeee! And of course, it's obvious who I saw while buying Shandy at the beer's section. Yep, you guessed it.

I'm gonna drink~ Wait, you don't get drunk drinking that, do you? Whatever... I still have a few Tigers left in my fridge... And of course, my dad got a whisky collection... Go mini bar!

.........
Everything is that... I guess... I just really feel like slapping them. Oh well, I don't have to do it, now do I? Besides, they'll get slapped... Eventually.

I LOVE YOU~ WEEE~

Yea, I love food...

Nite-Nite. Come my house bai nian, no present, not welcomed! Remember! I have plenty to drink... AWWW DAMN... I FORGOT ABOUT JUNK FOOD!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH MUZ!!!

MemeMeRachel said...

HUH? WHAT? What you talking bout' woman?