Monday 8 February 2010

Daaaaaaa~ Blarrrrrr...

I'm sitting in front of my laggy computer, just finished emailing my dad, bad weather over there. And I have no idea why I'm not sleeping. I just feel like writing something, but then again, I'm lazy and blank. I have no idea what I'm gonna write. I feel like cursing my God damned Chinese teacher, is she Satan reincarnated? Besides my brother.

You don't blame retards for being dumb, it's kinda illegal, in my world anyway. I should go get on of those stickers where they say 'I'm a retard! And if you make fun of me, I'll MAKE YOU A RETARD! Have a nice day^^' Sounds fun.

This post is kinda... Retardy? Don't cha' think? I mean, come on, who does this? Apparently, me. I'm writing a buncha crap here, hello? I don't blame people for falling asleep reading my blog, or NOT READ AT ALL. Wow, now THAT is cruel, not reading, you guys are such cold hearted freaks, you don't donate even a single penny to the Rachel's A Retard foundation, so, at least read! It makes me feel better~

Although I know that THIS is a waste of time, and I'm just blarrring away, and you people are snoring away, I still love writing crap, cause funny thing, I don't feel anything. I'm bored.

And you know, I could go on all day long. But I pity those good hearted people who read my blog, they'd be bored to death. And let me ask you guys who actually read my blog, this is crap right? And this is boring, stupid... And stupid... Wait, I said stupid twice... Oh well, I have absolutely no problems right now, and I don't feel the urge to curse people, cause I already complained to my daddy.

Wow, I'm so sorry guys, please forgive me, I just...I just can't stop typing! Oh well, better hit the CLOSE button now before I keep on going and going and going...

MUST... STOP... WRITING...

GOOD NIGHT AND... BUH BYE!

No comments: