Tuesday 9 February 2010

Keepin' It Real

Yes, yes. I know, I know, I keep changing my blog's name, I just can't decide you know. It's so hard for me! I can't decide things! There's this and there's that! UGH! And they say this is the time we have fun! Bullshit! I have to study Sejarah while munching on Kuikapeks! And just hope I don't choke!

Chinese and Sejarah, these two I can survive. Geography and Math, these two I have to struggle, damn, I'm on the edge. And it's a wonder I survived this long! I just need to make it through another 3 years!

And there's my feelings again... And hello, feelings? You want me to dig you out or something? Can you not get in the way of everything happy I have? He's... Him for God's sake! He's my Friend, and... my... Great great great... I dunno how many greats... Grandson. And I wont, hear me, I wont fucking fall for him. And if you make me, I will rip you out with no mercy...

I'm just saying. I'm not... I don't like him. I don't. Seriously, I don't. No, I seriously don't. I seriously SERIOUSLY don't. I DON'T LIKE HIM.

ONE MENTION OF THAT...

LU SIAP LA, KALAU CAKAP NANTI... YOU ORANG SIAP... X_X

No comments: