Friday 31 December 2010

Band Trip~2010~

Band trip... One day... To Genting, then to Times Square, stop for dinner on the way back... Then... Finally... Back home...

Thursday...

DAMMIT...

School's on Monday. I feel like killing myself already.

PMR...

PMP =_=

ARGH!

SCHOOL'S ON MONDAY T^T

Let's not talk about that. I hate it. Just thinking about that makes me wanna jump down from a high place.

Right.

The trip.

It was... Fine... Okay... Cold... Nice... Not nice...

My legs still hurt. 

There HAD to be clowns. I was in such a bad mood that they made me so scared that I forgot about my bad mood and became scared. At least they didn't wear THAT much make up... I have no idea why children like clowns. They are freaking scary. Killer clowns. Killer dolls. 

Next time, I think I'm gonna bring cup noodles to Genting. Dammit. I spent about 90 on food. 30+ on tea, 17 on a freaking Happy Meal which made me UNHAPPY, 2.10 on an ice cream, 20 on rice, 10 on a sausage and Milo, about another 18 on breakfast this morning...

Oh well...

At least I got what I needed.

Yes, I bought a t because I feel bad about not changing when going out with you.

What?

At least I got a shirt as an excuse to my mum... You do not wanna know how much I used... 

WELL

Uhhh...

Nothing.

RIGHT.

THE TRIP.

On the bus... Leaving school.

Before that, we went exploring the school. Saw a kitten. Damn cute. Damn small. It liked me so much, I had to carry it for Jessica when we explored the school a SECOND time. It was so hungry that it thought I had milk, either that or I just smell damn good. Good thing it didn't tear my shirt. Or else... 

Lalala~

So... On the bus... While everyone's sleeping so nicely, I WAS WAITING FOR A REST STOP. I held it in for 2 freaking hours. We passed two stops that I was so worried that we weren't gonna stop at all... I was looking at the road, for rest stops...  Jessica just... opens her eyes and does nothing. She couldn't sleep. And I thought I was the only one awake. The person behind me slept so nicely that I heard him snore. Not like a pig la, very soft. 

Morning came.

When we finally stopped for breakfast, I went to sleep.

Nobody went down. After 30 minutes, I woke up and went down. So... Yeah... I just slept for 30 minutes. From about 5.30am to 6am =_=

Called Zongxu TO TELL HIM THAT WE WERE HAVING BREAKFAST. Because everyone was wondering who's gonna be responsible for calling him and then suddenly turned to me. I wonder why...

Was conversationless as usual with him.

Tuu...Tuu...Tuu...

The bus went up the hill... 

Tuu... Sounds more like a train, but, whatever. That's the best thing that I can think of.

Nice scenery, I felt jumping into the clouds. They looked so soft, so fluffy... If you wanna suicide, do it there, you'll never know when you might hit a rock and die.

Genting...

Left the bags in the lobby, then off we go, to the outdoor park.

I found feeding the fishes more interesting than going on rides that makes you throw up. 

Right. I spent 12 on fish food...

=_=

I was having a headache, and the queues are long... So... Feed the fishes, it's relaxing, easy, and the fishes get some food, people take photos of them, I get less bored, less stressed, less moody... I'm just not a morning person... I felt like dying in the outdoor park. I never rode anything extreme. Got myself and the others soaked because I wanted to ride the water log thing. 

You have to hold on real tight, if not, you might fall off half way... And... The heaviest three that day HAD to share the same boat =_=

After drying ourselves with the other ride, we went to the restroom and dried ourselves properly... Uhh... Not properly... With the HAND dryer... Not HAIR dryer... 

I'm killing myself. I smell like a giant rose T^T

I can't continue this post like this...

I can't...

Or wait...

You can't continue this post cause your eyes are hurting?

Well, have a break, have a Kit-Kat. There's a long, long way to go.

After drying. Lunch time.

Thanks to Si Kai, we climbed down the stairs, and up again, then down the other one, then go back up again... Then... We finally went back indoors, and went to McDonald's to have my UNHappy Meal.

That's when my headache got worse. Worse headache, even moodier.

They had to DRAG me... Literally DRAG me to the outdoor park again. I was saying that I was gonna be fine on my own and that I was gonna wait at the lobby till three, BUT NO... They HAD to drag me out... They said that he was waiting for me? Yeah right, I just followed them, met more clowns, and waited for them to finish while I took pictures of flowers. 

Pictures.

Everyone owns a freaking DSLR these days. They feel uncomfy when using a TINY cellphone to take pictures, and sorry my tiny cell has its own stupid light settings that the guy couldn't take a pic using it because he's too smart and doesn't know how to use a cell to take pictures anymore. And sorry I don't like self portraits and don't know how to self pose and self take at the same time.

Recycled Christmas. 

After checking in at 3.30pm or some where near that time, we went to our room. Me, Mariane, Shirley, and Jessica. Jessica left her clothes all over the bed to dry, I threw all my junk food out on the bed too. A big mess. So... I just used Shirley's and Mariane's bed to lie down.

Few minutes later...

Got a text. 

Right.

Damn. Had nothing to wear. Just brought ONE change. 

Took the extra key, went out and bought something to wear. Not bad, at least I found something. 

Went back to my room after half an hour of rushy clothes shopping. They are still asleep... Had a shower, came out, STILL ASLEEP... 

When they went out at about 5, I was still in the room, sitting down, slowly eating seaweed and drinking tea. Felt so sleepy. As I was dozing off, I heard a knock on the door. NO. Don't guess. Room service. Actually scared the hell outta me when nobody answered me when I asked who the heck is knocking.

Walked a bit.

Had coffee...

No wait...

I had tea and a lolli.

Went back.

You're fast. You disappeared when they unlatched the door =_=

Dinner. Walked around. Finally. Food court.

Had Taiwanese food.

While I was eating...

Matthew nicely came, nicely took his chair, nicely sat down, nicely drank coke, nicely had fish and chips, nicely left... 

SPEECHLESS...

He's so clueless that it's a good thing.

Damn you Justin... I think you're right, I think I'm sick. But wait, I'mma prove you wrong when we go out tomorrow. 

I think I should really sleep now...

Yes. Yes.

Mostly, I spent time with him.

Yesterday and today. 

TOLD YOU I WAS BETTER AT NIGHT.

Hmm...

Cold air.

An angry mouse.

=_=

Cold air feels good... Well... Different from an air conditioned room. It's cold, but it's natural, so, you wont feel that cold... Alright... That's just me, you were freezing in your very short hoodie. You could have left anytime you wanted, I'm already used to having nothing and being alone. But thank you, you cared.

Somehow, I knew you'd come back.

If it didn't start raining, I would be there all night. I'm serious, I can do that, there's always something when there's nothing. So, when there's nothing... A lot goes through my mind, but, I try to shut my mind up by listening to music. Yeah. I'm weird. But... It's a good thing, waiting isn't a problem for me.

You were so happy to finally leave =_=

You don't like being with me that much? Either that or you just hate the cold and aloneness. 

Well...

It felt weird, but, at the same time, it didn't. Because it was you maybe? I could hold anybody's hand and swing it lalala without feeling anything. Not even the warmth. But... You... Yeah... Even when it's cold, it was warm. Again... I miss your hand...  

Was my head heavy?

I have to admit. I was trying REAL hard NOT to use your shoulder AT FIRST. But then... I gave up resisting. Boop. I sleep. Until my mum messaged me...

It's always my mum...

It felt... Wow... I always wanted to do that!

I felt happy I guess, I finally have a shoulder to lean on, instead of sleeping straight, or using the window. In both ways, I have somebody... I'll try not to be pushy and rely on you too much though, you're not gonna be near. 

Indescribable. 

I have a habit of hugging everything I lean on.

It was so hard for me to NOT turn around and hug you T^T

That's why I kept pinching myself, I guess... And it was too bright to hug you =_=

I should shut up now.

This post of TRIP is a failure.

The toilets at Times Square another failure.

I can't think straight when I'm sleepy and with my head spinning, and I think I'm hungry...

Gonna have ramen. And tea.

Yes, the best part about all this, why I'm happy and the trip didn't suck. It's obvious isn't it? Even if I had nothing to buy while shopping... Even if I had nothing I wanted to do... The reason I'm even happy...

You...
 














 


No comments: