Tuesday 31 August 2010

B.F.F.

B.F.F. 


I wonder...


Why...


Every darn girl has B.F.F, while, I don't.


What do they like anyway?


Ah yes, B.F.F. can be many things, but, in this case...


Bieber Fucking Fever


Although MOST girls LOVE Justin Bieber, I HATE HIM.


Why?


I have no idea.


I just don't like him.


Everyone's going Bieber... Bieber... BIEBER!


I don't even know if I got his name right. The first time I heard his song on the radio, I thought he was a girl. And the next few times too... I always thought that it was a girl singing... Rather than a boy.


I don't know... Maybe I'm just weird. 


WHAT THE HELL DO YOU GIRLS LIKE ABOUT HIM?


The hair? 


The voice?


The looks?


UGH!


He doesn't look THAT great.


Ish.


Bieber fucking fever.


Just letting fans know...




 Universal Music Malaysia (UMM) is trying to bring Justin Bieber down to Malaysia ! So for all you fans of his out there, FASTER LIKE THIS PAGE AND WRITE SOMETHING LOVABLE TO HIM !!


From Peekaboo, I see you. Blog.


I just hate Bieber, I know, the whole country disagrees with me.


Thank God for checklists! I almost forgot my black shoes if I didn't check through the list!


Good Luck Everyone~





No comments: