Wednesday 13 October 2010

Dark Side

It's not that I didn't tell. You both just didn't see.

Yes. How can I answer everything? The question 'Do you want to see him dead? Do you want him to die?' How can I answer that? You want the truth. Of course, everyone wants the truth, don't they? I kept quiet, but, my answer was yes.

See. It's not that I don't want to tell. If I did, where would I be now? A mental hospital? You know. The thought of killing him had crossed my mind, but, I couldn't, that would ruin my future, wouldn't it? And, most of all, what would you both think? Having a psychopath as a daughter? And... Your beloved child murdered by one of your own?

You didn't want to know that, did you?

It was always him, wasn't it? Because we did nothing wrong. How many times... And he was forgiven, he was trusted. He's always wrong. He never changed. You believe he did, because you wanted to believe that he did, you never wanted to know the truth, you just BELIEVE that he had changed. But, you know, he didn't.

So, everything is my fault? Isn't it always?

Feeling sorry for him was my mistake. I will never do that again.

Feeling sorry for you all. What happened then? I'm wrong.

'You are his partner'

That? Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.

Hm. It's bad enough that I had to know about all this. I didn't choose to know. So why is it always me? If I were younger, if they were older, things would be the opposite. If he wasn't born, things would be better. If i weren't born, things would be easier. Yes, I always curse my existence. Is that what you both wanted to know so badly?

I hate all good things. I think that the one which you worship is a lie.

Is that what you both want to know? All right...

What else? What else?

I can never kill him if I want to. As long as there's something to stop me. If the world was without rules, I could kill him. I can never live with the guilt, but, every time when I'm bored, I plan the perfect kill inside my head. It's all so easy, you know? Especially when there's useless cops everywhere.

I could feed the dogs if I wanted to.

Ask for help, pray for peace. There will never be peace as long as humans exist. We are a failure.

Living in a world of lies. Die. Die. Die. The day will come.

Is that all... You wanted to know? Since you already know what he does, there's no point repeating it, is there? I told you why, I gave you your answer. Get help? Never... I don't need it. I just told you want you wanted to know.

Is it all? Is everything clear enough?

If it's not, let me summarize it.

I hate myself. The reason why. 

No comments: