Monday 25 October 2010

Stories`

I can't do it. I can't do it here... Why is it so hard.... For me to do it? I keep erasing... Erasing... They were good, but... Why... I can't do it... I wouldn't write that... Why... But... I like it....

I licked to tip of my blade. That thick, red color... It's a waste if I wash it away. That sweet, sour taste... A bit tingly. I just like how it tastes. Sweet... Red... 

I wash my blade and wiped it clean, making sure that I left no trace of myself. Nobody has to find out... That's right, they don't have to know about what I've done. They don't have to know what's missing...

::chuckles::

I just love it... Red... And sour... And a bit... Sweet... 

No wonder... They can't get enough of the red thing... 

I just love jam.

Hey! Gotcha! 

I was gonna write a yuri or yaoi... But... It would be bad if people knew how romantically perverted I can be. No seriously... I'm a perverted little girl xD

Hey, you guys can tell  me what you wanna read, and I'll write a short one. LOL. I write everything... Except action types like spying and stuff... I can write zombies, vampires... Shonen-ai, shojo-ai... I could write a straight relationship one... I guess... But, yaoi and yuri are WAAAAYYY more romantic! Seriously!

Oh, I do killings too, and ghost stories.

Fantasy... UGH... I'm bad at those. I suck at fairy tales too. 

Come on... Gimme a chance...

If I watch anime all day long in my room, my mom would kill me... DURING THE HOLIDAYS. So, at least gimme something to do. I'm free, so, you can call me out whenever ya' like. Movies are fine, but, dinner or tea would be better! Parties are okay... I guess...

Anyway...

It's mah birthday tomorrow! And well... It's English tomorrow! And... Chinese... But Wednesday... Fuck you! Mathematics! 

Don't ask about today. Just ask for my question papers, and you'll understand how I feel. Comments on each question. With loads of unhappy words >=(

私わ変態です

Computers are easier. LOL. I can't write that out... 

MemeMe@Rae-Chan_11.38pm
  







No comments: