Sunday 24 October 2010

Wei, If Cannot Maintain, Don't Build!

Waihai... Who is freaking in charge of maintaining things in Sitiawan? Until yesterday... I didn't know that a park existed here. Well... No wonder nobody knows... It's like a dead ruined place from last century, even if it's by the sea. DUDE! IF YOU CAN'T MAINTAIN, DON'T BUILD LA!

Yep. My family went swimming, but, I decided to walk around, cause... It's better than swimming, for me anyway. And I took a different direction this time! And well... I found myself... In... A park... That's half dead.

Don't get me wrong. It's nature-y. With trees and all that. But... Dead grass patches on playgrounds that looks cheap and swings that are broken with a train-chair thing that's rusting? C'mon, WTF is that? And... A broken fountain, with dirty waters??? On a stage... Yeah, nice. I can imagine how beautiful it WAS, especially at night... If you wanna make the park like a God forsaken city, at least make a sign that says so.

UGH. What the hell is our government doing? Can't maintain ANYTHING! Yeah, can't even maintain the people living on this freaking piece of 'tanah'. We want improvement, not backwardness! What the hell... We get the whole 'people first' slogan. Yeah, yeah, MOST of the people inhabiting this 'tanah' is useless. We get that. But, hey, at least listen to what useful people wants! For once man! If ninjas are real, and I am a mage who owns a nine tailed fox and is a skilled assassin... I would so kill you... But... Hey... Even if my dream is to become an assassin... Where's the assassin training school??? ==

Right.

Going to the park... Where people go dating. And... Fishing...

And they say that Malays can't date! Heh! Yeah right, yesterday, the park was full of em snuggling. And oh, if you're a pervert and you would like to see them do it, go to a rubber tree estate or oil palm estate. They can't check into hotels, if they're not married. See those throw-away-baby cases? Yeah, it's all THEM. So hiao, can't wait till after marriage, and do it nicely. Have to do it in those estates without using a God damned condom cause they're underage and not married.

Of course, I've never seen Malays do it. An auntie told me. And p.s., I WOULD NEVER WANNA SEE MALAYS GETTING IT ON. I'D RATHER SEE DOGS! Many times already... I see my dogs do it when I look at them... Shameless xD

It's funny how the government keeps on building, building and building. They build so much... But, they never
maintain them! The park is a good example. Well, it's in Lumut obviously. Just walk along those beautiful NEW things... Wait, wait, wait... It's behind Coral Bay? Or Blue Bay? Resort? Whatever... I didn't have my glasses on. I could take you there, if you want... That is...

Seeing so many couples... I hate it... How they look at you and pity you cause you're walking alone with music and not your bf/gf. UGH. Can't they mind their own business?????!!!!

And well... There's a time when I closed my eyes and wished that he was walking with me, but, when I opened them... I'm alone while the wind blows coldly. The sign of cold reality. Watching romantic comedies really wish that you were in love, that's why... I prefer horror movies... And action movies where they kill... Kill and kill and have blood everywhere... And... People dying... We're all gonna die and go to hell.

Red... The color of blood... Red eyes... I love red eyes... Cold, and warm red eyes... An icy person, with warm red blood...

Okay... That was outta topic...

I love EMO guys... They're hot. They have their hair covering their face and they have piercings everywhere. They don't talk much, they hate people, they're dark and good poets. EMO!

Too much of minutes in heaven fantasy kills. Especially anime ones 0x0

After finals, I think I'm gonna have some alone in the park time.

Still... It pisses me off how they don't want to keep it beautiful... And romantic... This is a disgrace. Tourist would crap about this place. Civic and moral, fuck you. Wait... More like... Civic and moral, go fuck the government. They force us to KNOW AND LOVE you two, but, they don't even KNOW you two. So, fuck the government and make them LOVE AND KNOW you guys. Civic and moral, do yourselves a favor and fuck those idiots who wants other people to know about you guys and doesn't know about you guys themselves! AT ALL!

Hehe, read my previous comments bitch.

Not that I don't have moral values, I have them alright. If I don't have those values, I would have beat the crap outta ya by now. You see? You're still a human, with a face. Thank my mom, and family for that. you don't have to thank me, cause, I feel like rearranging your face every time I have to see you. UGH.

Using words... Words are words. If they aren't useful, they aren't created.

Anyways...

Don't build when you can't maintain. We're going bankrupt idiots! You can't raise tax money! We're poor! We wont feed you!

And damn... I think I should go be a yaoi/yuri writer. I think I'm better at writing perverted romantic comedies... I just told one to a gay person... He liked it... 

MemeMe@Rae-Chan_11.25pm

Good Luck to everyone in finals!

No comments: