Friday 1 October 2010

The Study Period

Chatting with my mom and dad, they're in Hong Kong now, gonna be in Shekkou... Or something... Tomorrow afternoon.

So, it's the time of the year again, everyone climbs into bed, tired.... Wishing... Hoping... Wanting their dreams to come true. Their one and only dream... Our one and only dream. We share our dreams...

And that is...

EXAMS, DIE, DIE, DIE AND DON'T EVER COME BACK! JUST DIE!

But sadly... Exams aren't gonna die.

So, everyone is like hardcore studying right now, with a band tied around their foreheads with the words 'I WILL SURVIVE, I WILL PASS THIS TEST, OH YEAH BABY!'

Let's all pray together... That I don't fail my math test.

So, I always have this problem... I can never get myself to SIT nicely on my chair and take out my textbooks so that I can study for exams. Every time, I would sit down, take out a book, open it... And... Just drink my tea and eat my snacks... And after a while... I'll use my laptop. And after that... Oh look at the time, it's time for bed, and studying can wait ==

It's either that or... I lie in bed, textbook in my hands, chocolate in my mouth, chips on the floor, and of course, my tea 


I just love tea... Tea, tea, tea! I'm a tea person. LOL


Tchaikovsky~


Nice name. I think I'm gonna name my next pet Tchaikovsky, or maybe... MY SON! 


So, yes... I get distracted easily. I can go from studying to tea, and to naming my son Tchaikovsky == 





Have a nice long look at Capt. Ivy Khoo xD 
She'd delete it Facebook, but, she's not gonna delete it here! Oh yeah! 
Nenenibubu, you can't delete it in my blog. 
Wahahahahahaha~


So, yes, I am the only one that is free. Everyone is studying till they have to dye their hair to cover up the white hairs. People get old fast when they study. I don't know why... I'm just saying...


I don't have the mood to write about studying since I don't study, and I'm sleepy.


Concentrating... 


Failed...


Mom is Angry@1.50am


MemeMe@Rae-Chan





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur dad's uniform? haha

MemeMeRachel said...

Yup ^^ My mom. LOL.