Friday 29 October 2010

People Who Crap, They Don't Look In The Fucking Mirror

Firstly, I would like to say... What happened to Eroge Download???!!! Dammit! I was going to get Symphonic Rain Working!!!

UGH. I guess I'll write this and continue studying for my history paper tomorrow. You know something? I don't feel like going for tuition tomorrow morning, I feel like hugging God's leg and hope that I'll memorize all those names of historical pigs, and pig farms. I have to learn about dumb people who can't do anything, and in the end lose everything including their pig farm. Yes, the pigs are OUR so-called HEROES, and the pig farms are, DUH, this piece of 'tanah'. And as for the British, they're the wolves who lie, lie and lie. Hypocrites. I still don't like you Victoria! Even if you're dead!

So, friends... There's been some issues, while, I'm just the busybody who doesn't know the details. Well, I guess being popular isn't that great, people might know you and stuff... But, you never know when your so-called FRIENDS might stab you in the back. Mostly, they just act NICE in front of you, and then, they bitch about you, and your girlfriend... Or boyfriend... And when I say BITCH ABOUT, I don't mean the way me and my friends talk about THEM in a serious way... It's just, you know... They bitch about ya'...

I just can't stand these people.

Yea. Hey, some respect please? WE'RE not rich. You are, okay? She's right you know? At least she controls herself, and you? You don't care if it's in the middle of the night, you can go karaoke, even if you HAVE to walk there...

And YOU... You make me disappointed. We're you like this last time? Or maybe I didn't know you well enough that time to think that you were good. Oh, turns out, you're just another bitch like her. They say that friends make us who we are, and well... That's true, congrats baby, you're officially a bitch. I didn't like you since I turned 13. All those thoughts about you when I was 11 went POOF. People really change once they're in secondary school. I have seen many things... Many... Many examples...

You know what? I like her. Yeah, I LIKE HIS GIRLFRIEND. And when you used to be his girlfriend, I LIKED YOU TOO... A bit... But now... You're inseparable with your C.Bitch, and you know what? I think I might actually go punch you one day... Your name says it all right? Come.C.Punch.

Sometimes, people gotta look in the mirror. Fuck you two, I know you're PRETTY, and probably look at the mirror 24/7, but, I bet it's all about the hair, your contacts and God knows what else. LOOK INSIDE FOR ONCE!

But, oh, I forgot, bitches think that they're SO GREAT that they only care about their looks. Pardon me, but, aside from your boobs being almost the same size as mine, you're not THAT hot. And oh, I still think that my boobs are bigger. Hey, at least I don't show how big they are to guys. And my boobs are still growing, I'll see you when we're 20, but, I guess you'd probably have a boob job by then... Oh well...

You can't always get what you want. So... You're jealous? Hah. If you weren't you wouldn't do that to her. You have people, you have popularity, you have your mouth to help you crap and spread bad rumors about people, but, other than those, you don't have the brains, and the heart. No matter how pretty you are, you'll never fine a serious person if you keep up that attitude of yours. Sure, I may lose to you in looks+popularity, but hey, I don't bitch about the girlfriend of my friend... Maybe a little... But... At least not like you... Publicly... WHAT?! I KEPT TO MYSELF, THIS IS MY FUCKING BLOG! AND I WROTE WORST THINGS ABOUT HER IN MY FUCKING JOURNAL! And oh, I don't bitch about her family... Maybe her sister... But, you know... THAT'S NOT THE POINT...

So, that's it huh? You have nothing left, and, you decided to use your tongue? You can't shut it, can you?

As expected.

But well...

I'm not sure about anything, and, the above one could be anybody you think fits the description. Well, it's girls today, we're all bitches. No matter how well we are, there's a bitch in every living girl, and boy.

I'm not saying that I'm right. I'm not saying that you're wrong. I'm just saying.

Democracy is dead, but, I'm alive, so, why should I care if other things die?

I don't look in the mirror, but, I often think of myself and ways I can change from being a bitch to being a cold hearted loner.


  • I like him, I don't like her. I don't care about them, I care about myself.


I don't bitch about her, I just joke-crap about her, using her as a joke to make people laugh and wanna kill me.

I don't like you but I know you and I consider you as a familiar.

I don't have friends, I have true friends.

I don't care, because I'm a nobody.

I don't like people, but there are some that I can live with and I care about them.

I'm happy, but I don't show how happy I am.

I have emotions but they are useless.

I am afraid of Hell, but I want to see it.

I am afraid of blood, but its color is beautiful.


I can't put in contacts but I use spells.

I'm a rookie, but one day, I'll curse them all.

世界の嘘


レイチェル@0051

No comments: