Saturday 16 October 2010

Kuroshitsuji II




After reading people's blog... I have to admit... I suck at this T_T 

But whatever, it's not like ya'll gonna read it right? Ya'll are just gonna scroll down and looks at pictures like always. Well, at least there's visitors to look at pictures... Hmm... They're from Google as usual.

OH YEAH! Finished Kuroshitsuji II, and OMG, I love it so so so so SO much! Seriously, BEST ANIME EVER! Man, Vampire Knight and Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! Can't compare! This is JUST SO DAMN GOOD... And... Wow... Sebastian is hot ::Drool::

When I first watched this series, I thought "Tsk, he ain't THAT hot.'' But... Without myself knowing it... OH MAH GAD! I'm in love with Sebastian ==

Ohhh, he's just so perfect. Can I have him? >_<

I love him so much that he's my wallpaper X_X

Enough with Sebby~

OK, so, Kuroshitsuji II is the sequel to Kuroshitsuji(obviously). What happened to Ciel at the end of season one was unknown, whether his soul got eaten by Sebastian or not. 

Well, in season two, there are new characters! And wow, I must say, they kinda suck... Well, not SUCK, they're... Somewhat... Hmm... I can't say evil either, maybe... I guess the new master is ALMOST THE SAME as Ciel. 


Alois Trancy. His real name is Jim Macken. He had a LITTLE brother, Luka Macken. But, that was a long long long time ago. So, He and his brother lost their parents when they were VERY young, and oh, Alois is 14 btw, and Ciel is 12... Damn... How old is Sebby? Just kidding... Now where were we? Ah yes... So, they were bullied and laughed at. His wish was for everyone to DIE because they didn't care about him and his brother. And you know what? His wish came true. 

Luka made a contract with Hannah, a demon, so that his brother would be happy, Luka wished for everyone to die. And when that was done, his soul was eaten by Hannah. Hannah was touched by Luka... And for some reason... Hmm... They were with Claude serving Alois... 

Yeah, yeah, I had to put the pic when Alois was naked. Whatever. That's Claude. Well, he's not that bad looking either. But, I like Sebastian more. Red eyes~ Ehehe.

Hannah, the demon maid @_@

I couldn't have found a better picture. I don't know where Anna and the other three came from, but, I think they just followed Claude... Hmm... The second season was SHORT and CONFUSING @_@
Yeah, Trancy servants are ALL demons~

So... Ciel's soul is THAT delicious, after having a taste of Ciel's blood, Claude was like AWH, I'm in heaven. Every demon wants that soul. Sadly, Sebastian didn't eat his soul, well, CAUSE CLAUDE STOLE HIS SOUL. If you watched Kuroshitsuji, you'd understand. Sebastian's arm was cut off, and the sign wasn't there so... Claude was able to steal Ciel's soul.

DAMMIT! IT MAKES ME MAD! WHEN NOBODY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT SUCH A GOOD ANIME! WATCH IT! ANIME IS BETTER THAN MICKEY MOUSE!
Kuroshitsuji II was pretty much about how Sebastian and Claude fought over Ciel's soul, and... I think it's pretty much that. But, I gotta admit, it's great. Sebastian was upset, disappointed... His face was just... So sad... And LOL, I got so angry that I cried D= 

Kuroshitsuji II is emotional. Aww man... With all the good-byes and all that... Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Ciel lost his memories. But don't worry, the last episode, he got them back. Ciel turned into a demon, that was Alois' wish to Hannah, so that neither Sebastian OR Claude can eat Ciel's soul. 

And so... Final result, Ciel's a demon, Sebastian is Ciel's HELL of a butler FOR ALL ETERNITY. There goes my chance of getting Sebastian T_T

Kuroshitsuji II... 

It's like saying good-bye to all the cast... So sad... To Grell... My dear Shinigami... Grell T_T

Grell3.jpg

My second fav Shinigami Undertaker T_T

BlackButlersundertaker.jpg

Prince Soma and Agni

_Kuroshitsuji__Prince_Soma_by_Morge.jpg Agni18.jpg

Lau and Ran Mao

08.jpg


Meirin, Finny and Bard, the servants of Phantomhive 

Meirin.png

FinnyBackground.jpg

Bardroy.png


And let's not forget the Green-tea loving, loyal, smart Phantomhive company president/Phantomhive servant, TANAKA!!!

tanaka2.png

Ugh... Oh well... Ciel's annoying Finace who I curse, so that she'd die.

NO PICTURE FOR HER

And well...

Alois, Claude, Hannah and three other guys died. So... Good-bye already...

To my favorites, Ciel and Sebastian that cat obsessed moron...

003.jpg

0013eppt.jpg

I will be hoping for season three... Sebas-chan! Diasuki! Daisuki! Daisuki nano neko baka! SEBAS-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, yes, yes. I love him. I love him. I love him >o<

We'll meet again very soon. 

My future plans. Read the manga for H.O.T.D, and watch Loveless. And after Loveless, I'll read the Kuroshitsuji manga. I read illegally, on the internet. What? Even if I do buy, it'll be in Chinese, and then, I'll lose interest, and if it's in Japanese, I don't understand a single word! Malay... Even worse.

I wont be watching One Piece either. Naruto and Bleach... NEVER!!!

Well, like my Facebook quiz results says, Loveless is an anime with a lot of Bis and lesbos. So, yeah, I'm perverted. Alala, isn't everybody? It's fine anyway... Malaysia Boleh right?

So. Kuroshitsuji... Of all the anime that I have watched, this is by far THE BEST, and I mean, THE BEST anime!!! Sebastian just makes my heart melt. I love red eyes, and now, I'm starting to love blue eyes.

 
This is my wallpaper :x

''Yes, My Lord''

Sebastian Michaelis 

''Yes, Your Highness''

Claude Faustus 

忘れないで「さよなら」が嘘と思えた日びお




No comments: