Thursday 28 October 2010

Half Way Thru Finals~

Oh yeah! I'm already half way there... Half way there... Half way there...


But, now that I think of it, the real challenge starts tomorrow 0_0 And ends on Friday =D


Geography


History


Science


and wow, Chinese objectives!


Oh great, Kelly is beside me. Wow, I what a good way to make me NOT cheat during finals. But, it's a habit, so, I guess that I can't help myself. My mouth's so itchy that I can't stand NOT talking, even if I don't really like talking to people. I know. I'm just SO weird.


Even weirder, my laptop settings are in Japanese because I thought that Chäos;HEAd needed it that way. Woo, even Wikipedia's in Japanese. *SIGH* I still know nothing about Japanese. And... Chäos;HEAd didn't work! Must be some problem somewhere while I downloaded it. UGH! 


It's like... OMG, finals are almost over! OMG! I need to download, download and DOWNLOAD for the holidays! 


While people shop till they drop, I for one, DOWNLOAD TILL I DROP.


Thanks for all da buffday wishes ya'll! Thank you to mommy, Lisa, and Sarah for that BIG, SOFT AND CUTE stuffed puppy. Huggin it now^^


Thank you Jeremy! And... Er... What's your name again???? Sorry, I can't remember your name, I can only remember Jeremy's and Ong Tae Ngyong's???? @_@ Anyway, thanks for the cards! Love you two! Jeremy and... Someone I forgot what's your name!!!! T^T


Oh! Six minutes left! And I'm done! With... Part one ==


Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia. Hope it works. Maybe I'll download Edelweiss directly too... Hmmm...


Oh, it's done, but... I need part Two to finish the download... Dammit!


Okay... SO... Finals... I'm okay with it. Feeling relaxed tho. Well, maybe cause I already know everything??? xD Well, maybe not EVERYTHING, but, you know... A bit here and there. There might be holes in what I know. Like, a missing date, a missing name, and a missing place... And, a missing contract agreement! As for maps... Screw them... I'll read one when I'm on a road trip, or just... Lost.


Science is okay... I know MORE about the human digestive system... I think... At least I know what's a Duodenum. Yeah, yeah smart guy, I know you know what's that. You don't have to think and show off to yourself how clever you are! 


Rats eating ya' alive. Gross. 


So, any progress anyone? 


Haha.


Results... People get the wrong idea of the point of exams. I mean, COME ON! It isn't about the result! It's about what you're dumb child learned during the year. Dammit. Why do parents always care for the results? What if that day my boyfriend died and I was in shock and couldn't do anything? HUH?! 


I don't have a boyfriend mom...


That was just an IF.


All you people EVER care about is the God damned result! That's why, in order to live on freely like a child is suppose to, we cheat. Unless of course, we're those brainy people like Jessica Tee and Ling Shu Jing. Nope, not missing anyone in that brainy people list in case you're wondering. IN MY CLASS. Not your form 4 or 5 or whatever. 


You don't care how we do it, as long as you can see the result, you're satisfied, and we're relieved. I don't know about MOST people, but, I'm like that. I believe most people are too? Cause, well, when you get a 10/100, you're gonna get kicked outta the house, and called a useless child and they would curse you so that you'd die faster. Family members these days... Joking == A bit...


It's true. No?


Another two days and it's freedom baby! Oh yeah! The Halloween party@Steak House! Woohoo! LOL, if I can get a scythe in time, I'd definitely go reap some souls! ::Evil Laugh:: I am the Grim Reaper after all... Although... What I'm going to wear is a robe, for... ::Chuckles::... Rituals... ::Evil Grin::


Enough with the evil-ing!


Gonna check my mail later, it's been SO long since I checked my mails... Mostly from Facebook and OMGPOP... Ah, social gaming sites, how I love them. You don't have to see each other, or know each other, you just play, and make friends. 


Oh damn, I've got Tsuki no Ame in my head... Probably because Sebastian's voice is so... Sexy??? LOL! I can understand why Grell loves him so much! SEBAS-CHAN! Chuu~ 


Lalalalalala~


Riko, you can download Ero, you don't have to buy them. But... I would like to own something original for once! I don't think Anime.Tech sells Ero. Maybe they do... But... I guess I'll have to wait years before finding out! xD


Good luck to you and me! 


Lets die together! Lets eat together! Lets celebrate together! Again!


Finals, I will beat you and only two more days, I can kiss you good-bye and we will meet again during form 4 cuz I'll be sitting for PMR next year instead! Don't miss me! Cuz I definitely wont miss ya'! 


It's time to say good-bye! Yeah! My milk expired.


Hey... I have a question, will it be okay if I don't perform in the Passing Out Ceremony this year? Well... There's... Nothing else to say. Can I go to Japan for Comiketto... No? Guessed it... Damn you.


MY NEXT TARGET! COMIKETTO! 


I will definately go to Comiketto! When I grow up, I don't care! I will go! AND I WILL COSPLAY! Damn you Malaysia for not having Otakuthons and Cosplay Conventions and all that stuff! 


失望した


レイチェル@0000











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! it'me ! most sayang u de sing nyung hiong! :bbbb