Sunday 24 October 2010

Someone's Birthday

I have no idea why I'm even writing this. Yesterday was better. Today's just another boring Sunday. But, today's his birthday. Nah, why should I care bout his birthday again??? It's funny. It's none of my business, but... Whatever, today's a very boring, very hot Sunday.

I laughed so hard at the WHY I HATE INDIAN MOVIES video. Lol~

Girl meets boy. They fall in love. The girl's parents don't agree cause the boy's a dishwasher!

Girl runs away from home. Into a wide open field. The prettiest God damned field with green grasses.

Sunny day, blue sky, girl running with her boobs jiggling *jig* *jig* jig* And then, it starts to rain. WITH NO CLOUDS! And it's not a drizzle... It rains like it hasn't rain for ages!

The girl doesn't react the way normal people do: 'Owh fuck! It's raining!' Instead, she starts to sing... AIIIIAIIIIAIIIIAHHHH AIIIAIAIAHHAHAHHAHH

Then, the boy appears outta no where, and apparently, he plants a tree????

Then, they start to sing and the girl decides to play hide in seek with a tree==

And then... They boy's boobs start jiggling too xD

LMAO

See the video on Facebook.

That was a good laugh. I needed that.

Everyone's different, but then again, they have similarities.

Haha, I'm not gonna start anything. I'll just write about yesterday... Later... Yesterday was a busy day =D
And yes, it's gonna be a long one 0x0

No. No. I was alone. In the park. Hm, 14 years in this town and now I know... We have park that's dead, but... Beautiful and peaceful....

I was gonna wish him like this... But... Decided not to. Well... I'm an idiot.

Happy Birthday. No present. Sukidadyo.

Well... I wished him at about 3 in the morning! I went to bed, closed my eyes. Then, I remembered his birthday and sit up straight. Roll outta bed, walking sideways out the room and got my phone...

Happy Birthday =D
Today... Is your birthday... If I remembered correctly.
Lalala. Have a nice day, and... No present =p

He wakes up early... at 5++??? What is he....

Oh well....

I'm an idiot.

I'm an idiot.

I'm an idiot.

I'm an idiot and I will be alone forever cause I like it. 

No comments: