Thursday 21 October 2010

Before Finals, Holiday Planned~

I don't know the case for you people, but, wow, in my class, everyone's already planning their vacation! Forget about books even when the exam hasn't even started. We are great people~

I don't plan to do much. Well... October 30th is the Halloween party. I'm going to Ipoh in the morning to shop for wigs 0x0 and the books^^ And well... I think I'll stop by Anime Tech too xD

Hehehe... On Sunday... I'll be doing what I said I'm gonna do for the past year... I will finally clean my room! yes... It's been a year already... And... Wow... The books are dusty... Why are all my wires tangled with my bra strip???!!! Is that a shoelace? And... Where's the tissue box???!!! Is that a form 4 text book? What?! Is that my Chinese revision book... What's it doing there?! HUH... DEAD ROSES??? @~@ A Whiskey box? Jacob's Cream Crackers box? And... What the... My money's everywhere... On the bed... In the candle holder... In my box... On the dresser... On the 'work' table... Wait... I didn't leave some in the bathroom did I??? 

 
OMG... I have some serious cleaning up to do after finals. Dammit. Anime and manga will have to wait. That reminds me... I'll have to buy cucumbers and seaweed... And... Green tea... Maybe ramen. Cucumbers are healthy, and they make WONDERFUL snacks when you're watching anime, or reading manga! Seaweed too. Gonna make more onigiris! Hehe, as long as I like them, I don't need you people to like them xp

And band practice... I'm free anyway. So, I'll show up for practice whenever! Except... When I'm busy =D

Funerals are fun. I'll go. Just text me 0x0

Oh... My birthday's on the 26th. I'm not celebrating. What? It's on the second day of our exam! I know... It sucks. After the exam? I'll go celebrate... Alone... Unless... You're paying. But... I would rather celebrate it alone. It's peaceful that way. Maybe go for lunch, and a movie... And walk a bit... And... Go home. 

Oh right. I'll celebrate with Shirley and Han Siang right??? I don't know... It's a maybe? Anyway, I'm always free~ 

Birthdays...

Oh...

October 24...

I'm not getting him a present. I don't give anyone presents. I'm poor. It's the thought that counts. I will always wish, but never give. 

Call me useless, call me stingy. That's just me. Whatever. Nobody has to give me presents either, if I don't give, I don't receive, so, it's find with me.

What to do... What to do... It's not like I've prepared for finals. But... I've always been like this. I remember things, I just need to see words. I can answer  questions... That I don't know I know. But... I'll... Study... I'll study... I'll study. I will not lose. I hate losing. Although I don't really give a damn if I lose. Win or lose it's still the same. At least I trust and believe in myself. In order for spells to work, you need to have faith in your words and believe in them. That's what I'm doing, I'm training myself to believe. For myself. Who knows... I might actually be able to cast spells one day... ::Evil Thoughts::

:: Shrugs::

Anyway. I'll definitely do great! I may be daydreaming and clueless all the time, but... Don't you underestimate me!   I just hate math! I can score in everything but that! Chinese is fine! I'll get a B! 

Why... Why is there math... Let the nerds to that... I'm not good with numbers!! T^T

The more I think about it, the more I hate it. It's a hopeless place. There's a world out there, not just one 'tanah'. If you want improvement, improve. You know that you can do it, you just don't want to. You're not gonna live forever. If this goes on, you can kiss your precious 'tanah' good-bye. The next generation will be the last. We either get nuclear bombed, or, go bankrupt. We're already on the edge of bankruptcy. So. Do things that are useful for once. Plant more trees. I'd rather live like Tarzan than have myself fried by the UV rays. I'm already burnt.

I'm sleepy and if I go on... I think I'll write about the other world rather than what the title says.

Sorry if I have a long blog and give you guys headaches. Thank you for supporting. That is all. Good Night.

MemeMe@Rae-Chan_11.40pm 











No comments: