Monday 18 October 2010

Complaining

Today is Monday. There's one week left till finals, of course, our art paper is this coming Friday.

I always wonder, there's so many subjects, can't they cut off those unimportant ones like

1. Art.
2. Moral.
3. Civic.
4. KHB.

I mean, come on! Why do we HAVE to STUDY for ART?! WTF?! That is SO not art! You don't answer questions to show that you're good at painting or drawing do you?! We have projects and folios and all that crap, isn't it enough? Why the hell do we have to memorize art? And... In BM, fuck.

Moral and civic. The more you teach us about democracy or what the government is doing, you're making us HATE it even more, cause, we know that they're all LIES! Seriously... Moral, and civic, is there a need to test us about THAT? So what if I don't know what type of dances they are? As long as know the lion dance, that's good enough! Why do I have know traditional instruments? As long as I know what is the gong, that's enough. I don't freaking care about what Malays wear! I know what's a Sari and Cheong Sam, that's passable. WHY THE HECK DO I HAVE TO LEARN ABOUT THEM?! CAN'T I ASK OTHER RACES? INSTEAD OF HAVING TO LEARN USELESS SUBJECTS AND WASTE MY TIME LISTENING TO THE TEACHER CRAPPING FOR A FUCKING HOUR!

KHB... Yeah, sure... Everyone knows what's a hammer. It's used for hitting nails, pulling out nails and killing people. There, it's enough, don't need to know anymore than that. About sewing dresses... You sew, not study. And... I don't wanna be a tailor when I grow up, so, I don't feel like learning it, and I don't plan on having kids, so, I don't have to know how to sew things. If my shirt gets torn, there's a million tailors in town, and... I can buy a new one. Cooking? There are cooking shows.

Yea, this is the exam madness. You get so mad cause you sit for useless subjects.

I think that it's stupid. People should have the right to choose whether they want to take on KHB or not. And... Moral and civic are useless subjects. We know all we need to know. You don't litter, even a three year old knows that.

Major subjects...

1. English
2. Chinese @$^*#
3. UGH... Malay... !@#$%^*()
4. Science
5. History ~!@#$%^&*()_
6. Math !@#$%^&*()__)(*&^%$#@!!~~!@#$%^&*()
7. Geography ~!@#$%^&*()_(&%#^%$^%

Anything I left out???

As if seven subjects aren't enough... We have ART, MORAL, CIVIC, KHB and PJK...

~!@#$%^&*()_++_)(*&^%$#@!~!@#$%^&*()_+

It's not fair. Turning everything into Malay cause of the Malays. Hey, dumb ass! Yeah, you, Minister of Malaysia's fucking education. Let us choose, if Malays are dumb and want things easy, let them have it their way, so, when they're dumb enough, they will fall and our country will be a better place. Fairer too. Although, fair doesn't exist in this world... Whatever, it'll still be better than THIS. Let's not forgot who were the idiots who let the Japanese come into our country and killed a whole lot of people. Yeah, history helps in showing how dumb Malays are. Ish, even in those days, they're dumb.

OK OK... That was outta topic.

OK, as I was saying, Minister...

Don't change to Malay. If you want, change EVERYTHING to Malay in MALAY SCHOOLS ONLY. Yeah, that's better. If you change OUR bio or whatever into Malay... Bye-Bye. I'd rather be in last place in some other country. Make a fair decision for once, you're already so fat, might as well don't fill your own pocket and eat, and BE FAIR. Seriously... Weigh yourself once in a while dude. You can go for lipo to, but, I heard that it hurts =D

Oh yeah... I forgot, later I kena tangkap.

Oh well... Whatever, since this country's already so unfair, it doesn't matter. Well... If that happens, I'm going to hell anyway right? SO...



命令だ、殺すこと. 

MemeMe@Rae-Chan_10.10pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oyay~ i agree with you kominam~ d:

MemeMeRachel said...

U Kominam again... and i will kill u... with jelly