Tuesday 19 October 2010

Books, Books, and More Books. The Exam Plans.

Now that I think of it, I've never really read any play that Shakespeare wrote.

I've always wanted to read Shakespeare's work. They're all tragedies =D
I don't know if Shakespeare's EMO or just a sad dude.
Sorry bro!

LOL

Anyway... I know that I'm suppose to be studying and all... But... Hey... I'm just me, and being me... I can study when there's a smart person beside me willing to help an idiot like me. That's why... I love having Shu Jing sit beside me in class =D
She's not just smart... She hates Korean dramas too! I couldn't ask for a better person beside me!

Hamlet

Macbeth

Romeo and Juliet

Knights of the Round Table

Sherlock Holmes

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

King Arthur

Greek Mythology

Some of them aren't Shakespeare. So? I still wanna read em' ya' know? Hey... I just like books. They make me feel smart, and, a book is a single person's best friend. When I have a book, I don't need anyone else. It'll just be me, my books, some tea, trees or Starbucks, or The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf~

You can't concentrate when you're at McDonald's. People would say that you're a nerd. Reading literature at McDonald's... Who does that???

Okay... So... Why the sudden Shakespeare thing? Well... Cause of today's literature comic = =
Please, don't ask... And of course, because of Kuroshitsuji OVA 1. Yeah, because they did the play 'Hamlet' so I was interested. Sebastian made a GREAT villain, and Ciel did an AWESOME job on stage! Right... No more anime thoughts from now on... Cause I need to FOCUS ON STUDYING!

Romeo and Juliet... Well... I hate love stories, but... What the heck... They died at the end. People do such stupid things outta love. Man... Prince and princess of the enemy country. No wonder their parents forbid them to love each other! If I were their parent... I would lock them up in the dungeon, and wow... I would torture them. Of course... I'm evil... Muahahahahahahaha. I just hate princesses, they're just so pampered and polite, that it kills me! Princes... Are the same. UGH. Have I mentioned that I HATE COMBED HAIR?

Macbeth cause... Well... He's a dumb guy, he can't do anything without his wife. If I remembered correctly, he died cause he was depressed that his wife died, and didn't know what to do so the enemy took that opportunity to kill him. I wonder... Did Shakespeare have a wife????

Knights of the Round Table and King Arthur... Well... Thanks to Fate/Stay Night. Having me interested in King Arthur, and other legends of Babylon, Ireland and I forgot what other country...

And well, Greek Mythology... I've always been interested. Well, they have so many Gods/Goddesses, and some of them are evil, while some of them are not... Wow, I just like those kind of stuff. And you know who's my favorite Greek God? Hades, Keeper of the Underworld. Yeah. I use to love Zeus more, but, you know what? Hades is better.

Yeah... I'm writing so much because I want to forget about Loveless. Just. Forget about Soubi. Nobody can cosplay him! NOBODY! And well... I'm trying to keep myself focused on the RIGHT things. I just have to wait till after finals. And then... Junjou Romantica...

As for studying, I will study. BM is on the first day, so, I'll study the BM novel crap on Sunday. Chinese, I am kinda studying it. Science, I just need to flip through it. English, re-read the novel. Maybe. History, oh man, I need to start tomorrow. Geography, I've always relied on my common sense, but, I'll look through it. Math, I've always hated it, and I curse those who found out formulas for everything. Damn geniuses were too bored back then. I'll read through the steps of calculating whatever, and probably forget everything afterwards. Hey, at least I read. KHB, I don't have time for you! Civic and Moral, GO TO HELL. PJK and Art, what the hell... Wei Ni, lemme see those answers, kay! Thanks!

That's about my study plan. I'm shocked. I never study.

True, I don't give a damn about my grades, but, I hate losing to people who likes to show off in front of me. Heh. I may still suck after studying, but... At least I know that I WILL NOT ask ACS students about the questions. Even if everyone else does, I WONT. Unless of course, they tell me. I wont ask. I know, nobility is useless in this century, but, at least I'm true to myself. I didn't say anything about not cheating though. I'll try my best not to look at other people's answer... But... What will I do about Math paper 2??? That just kills me. 60 marks man... I can't even get 20...

Yes, I suck that much at Math! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!

Don't you come and qun me when you get your results. And oh, one more thing, you will never win against Shu Jing. Yeah, I'll support her any day! Even if you and me are the last ones on Earth and there's a pebble in between us, I'd rather pick that God damned pebble as a companion for life! 



Cucumbers make good snacks when reading manga and watching anime.

MemeMe@Rae-Chan_11.31pm

2 comments:

toozgx said...

Shakespeare had a wife and a few children, all who are illiterate if you believe historical account.

MemeMeRachel said...

Oh wow... You know everything O_O