Thursday 7 October 2010

KissxSis


Sugoi! Finished twelve episodes of KissxSis. LOL. Yes, I know it's 4 in the morning. Who cares? I'll still make it to school if I wake up at 12! 

LOL

I was bored yesterday, cause almost EVERY anime that's airing this year ended. So, I Googled for 2010 Spring Anime List, and I clicked on some search and it took me to a blog. The Blogger listed out his 13 fav anime. LOL, and I thought that KissxSis had cute characters, so, I decided to watch it after seeing that it only had 12 eps! And a few OVA. LOL, OVA 4 is gonna be released in November this year! Like I always say, Wikipedia has EVERYTHING!

It's about two twins, in love with their younger brother. I know that sounds wrong, nut, WAIT, they're NOT blood related, so, it's perfectly fine. Their brother is Keita, one lucky dude who has cute twin sisters who would DO anything for him :x The twins are Ako and Riko~

This is Ako

And this is Riko, my favorite +^+


And this is Keita, that lucky dude, who every guy wants to be. LOL.

Well, The story is simple... Actually... Well... There's not much of a story. LOL. It's a different thing every episode. But, the story I think is, hmm... Keita finally accepts and loves his sisters? LOL. He always loved them. LMAO. 

So, yea, it's a bit perverted. But then again... It isn't... But then... Some might say that it is??? @_@

I like Riko better :P

I actually hate Ako C=

WELL... Ako is the study-type, cute and capable type. And, student council president. I just hate the type of big-sister-capable-sweet girl. They make me wanna kill them. LOL. I think that she's a bit selfish, wahaha, but then again... Riko got to do more stuff with Keita! I think???? 

Yes, after knowing why I hate Ako, it's easy for you guys to guess why I LOVE RIKO so much right?

Yep. She's dumb. LOL. Scattered-brain, dumb, and can't do anything right. But, she's cool, and she's good at fighting^^ Vice President in high school, and discipline master in middle school~ SUGOI +^+ And well, the reason I love Riko so much is well... She's kinda perverted. LOL. So am I @~@

I just love Riko!

Neh, nothing much about Keita. He's just blessed to have such perfect sisters. LOL.

Oh oh oh! I like Ako and Riko's techer too~

Yuzuki-sensei! Hehehe, she's an OTAKU! 


Her younger sister photographing her cosplaying! Wahaha, she owed her younger sister earlier when she helped her get out of trouble when she bought an Ero game and was caught by Ako, Riko and Keita  +x+


LOL. Buying an Ero and getting caught by her student which is also buying an Ero. Too good!

You know, I always dream of having an Otaku for a teacher. *SIGH* I wonder... When will that Otaku teacher show up? In real life, I mean. Unless I become one myself... Hmmm.... NOPE. And, there will never be an Otaku teacher teaching me... WILL THERE? T__T 

Every one seems to be in love with Keita. Haha, Yuzuki-sensei fantasized herself with Keita, while wearing his sweaty jumpers. LOL.

This is a really fun anime. Their parents are a bit... Okay with everything. They actually WANT them to be together, and their father said that it's okay to do it in front of everyone. LOL. Funny parents. They don't care if Keita did anything to Ako and Riko, in fact, they're always asking about the progress. LOL. Anime are anime xD

Before I go to bed, let me introduce you to the new way of studying...

BEHOLD! THE NEW WAY OF STUDYING HISTORY. I doubt that any of you would touch Sejarah though, if it was Punesh doing it == OMG... I did not just say that *_*

Their parents. Haha, Riko actually found an *AHEM* *AHEM* movie in her dad's office. LOL, the dad is always teasing the mom too. Wahaha, fun couple~ Hope I get married and be like them :x

ISH

There is one very very VERY irritating mosquito here! WTF? Is it stuck in my hair?! LOL. I had to chase it out. Damn these mosquitoes. They never let you rest. One time, I had to kill one when it was inside my ear. WHAT? IT WAS DISTURBING MY BEAUTY SLEEP. Wait... That didn't just happen ONE TIME. 

OMFG, look at the time, my sister will be up in about an hour! And I'm still Blogging? God bless me. 

That all for now! 

Hope I can wake up before 12pm @_@

Otaku@5.16 am

MemeMe@Rae-chan

I WILL SURVIVE, SURVIVE EDUCATION! YEAH BABY!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually dislike Ako a lot because in the early episodes she actually went pretty far with Keito (the studying help) and Reiko basically allowed Ako to have her moment. In fact even when she hears them she does not try and stop them only when they are getting close to going too far does Reiko intervene.

Then when Reiko finally comes up with an ingenious idea of presenting Keito with sweets Ako has the sense that something is not right. She basically sets off to stop Reiko immediately.

Whereas Reiko put up with Ako's behavior and instead tried to find something she could do. I dislike Ako because while seems very capable and mature, she is actually brattier and selfish. Especially since she knows that she is the smarter more capable twin she basically uses it against Reiko and really lets Reiko know it. While Reiko is not as capable I do think she makes up for it in spirit and sincerity.

And yikes two years later o.o; I was just happy that someone disliked Ako too. I think people do not understand that even if someone is highly capable (and acts like a good housewife) does not mean that they are not selfish or bratty