Sunday 31 October 2010

The Type of Person I am

I'm eating a caramel apple, and writing this+Facebook =D

Sweet~

Honestly, what do you do at a party? Or a nightclub? Dance like there's no tomorrow? Hang with friends, or just sitting alone at the bar drinking, and thinking about your life? And having only the bartender talking to you and making you drinks...

Well, it's obvious what I'd do. Judging by my personality, most of you already know that I'd be drinking alone, and thinking. I don't really know what the hell is wrong with me either, and now, I'm typing with one hand, and a friggin chopstick!Cause I'm eating my caramel apple. So... Even with the music volume to the max, people on the dance floor really high, people making out in a corner... I just sit there, drink, drink, and ignore everything else, and think about myself. I know... What a NICE place to be contemplating ==

People who dance, are really people who dance. It's not easy, I envy how they move their bodies to the beat, and stomp their feet according to the beat, and change in just a sec if the music changes. Ah... I wonder... Were they lesbians? Or were they just too high? One really looked like a stripper though... And speaking about lesbians, Ipoh has TONS of em'. Earlier this afternoon at Jusco, WOW, it's like... LESBIAN TOWN... The bartender danced sexily, man... Is he gay too? xD

Right.

After... Six freaking hours at a freaking Halloween party, I didn't even know what I was doing! And wow... Six hours... Time passes so fast when you're drinking. OI! I wasn't drinking anything that would make you drunk... I was drinking... Some punch... Shandy, and... Plain water. Of course, let's not forget the food. Didn't eat much anyway... Didn't have the appetite, and that cheap wig was in my way.

Wigs are expensive. The cheapest God damned wig I bought cost me 35.90 or something, and man, I have to say... It was hard to handle... I wonder how fluffy I would feel if I bought the 370 one... I would never buy such an expensive piece of hair! Even if it's Lady GaGa style T^T

*SIGH*

I never knew I could be such a boring person... I mean... I know I'm not enthusiastic about things, but... I don't even like partying... Count the partying activity this holiday out... I'll just stay home with my laptop, even without the internet, I have my many visual novels standing by. I have some problems with the Symphonic Rain and Chaos;Head visual novels... They don't work!

Anyone here a computer geek? I'm looking for someone who knows how to fix these things! Computer, software... Whatever computer related thingy! Anyone? ANYONE AT ALL? T^T

Everyone changes. I guess I just don't like that... Maybe... I just want things to stay the same forever...

The people who you hang around with, affects you the most. You may, or may not know it... But, when you finally sit down and think... You will realize the difference between how you WERE and how you ARE now... There's a big difference.

Kindergarten... Primary.... And now secondary school...

I didn't have much friends when I was a kid. I was afraid of people. But when I was eleven, I think I started making friends...

Twelve... Best friends...

Last year and this year, not much difference.

  • BFF


Yeah... Sure... Forever... More like... For now...

There's nothing in common anymore... There's nothing that we could share, you'd rather be with them than me right? Those older ones? I never told you I hated them, did I? I just walked away and spent the hours alone, at times, I would join you, but... It seemed like I didn't matter. When I went back, there wasn't even a good-bye...

Will be reading some poems when I'm free... Bought literature books today... Bought Shakespeare's complete collection too... I know... I'm emo... And while people buy cute Moody Bear, I buy...



Pics from Google, same style, color, but, different bear shape... I think this is the original, while Moody Bear is a fake... No wonder so cheap... But, whatever, Moody Bear has a cuter shape xD

 See, it's cuter than being square in some places~

When my bro saw what I bought, he was like "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU SISTER?!"

While my mom... "Ewww... That's scary... Why are you like this? Eww..."

==

I bought a cute red demon stuffed toy too... And that... Made them... "Owh, she's just hopeless..." And while me and my sisters went for the Halloween party, they went to church ==

I don't need exorcism, I'm fine!

OH SHIT!0334 ALREADY! I HAVE A FUCKING FACIAL APPOINTMENT AT 0900 LATER ON... MOM, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO PICK SUCH A GREAT DAY?! FUCCKKKKK!

助けて T^T

レイチェル@0340

No comments: