Saturday 2 October 2010

Lazy October 1st, Animals First



Laziness in October... Nah, who am I kidding? I'm always lazy yo!

And now, I'm hungry. Actually, I got hungry some time ago, so, let's hope that I eat enough before going to the funeral tomorrow. Well... How many people are going tomorrow? I know, asking now is a wee-bit pathetic cause... It's late and... Almost NOBODY reads my blog...

Google, don't link those pictures to my blog! It makes me happy when I THINK that people from all over READ my blog. LOL. They're just looking for pics I found on Google??? LOL. Google, you are funny =D

October born people, don't be sad. Especially those who's born during the date near finals. No, no... I know how you guys feel... I'm one of you... Sad. Yes. Every year, on your birthday, when you're still in school, you don't get to celebrate cause of those frigging examinations! Poor US... Well, look on the bright side, when the exam's over, we can celebrate ALL we want. WooHoo! Cheers! Mah peeps!

LOL

So... All the anime ended. Well... Not ALL. Those anime which I watch anyway... What happened to Shiki? It didn't end, and... There's no new episode either??? WTF?!

Just in case you wanna suggest things that I can watch...

DON'T SUGGEST KOREAN DRAMAS YOU IDIOTS

I have no idea why, but, I hate Korean dramas. THEY SUCK. And... Oh, their stories are ALL the same. Love, love... And... MORE LOVE. WTF? Can't Koreans think of anything other than LOVE dramas? One thing though, I LOVE KOREAN HORROR MOVIES^^ Well, they don't have so much LOVE in it, and, they're kinda nice to watch cause the ghosts all have LONG LONG LONG hair, bloody lips and they're ALL out for revenge! OH YES! I just LOVE those O_O

Well, whatever. Call me a nut job or whatever, or look at me with those eyes that says 'Weirdo', I could care less. I don't care. Unless I like you, and when it's like that, what you think ACTUALLY matters :p

Seriously? I don't really care about what HE thinks either. I'm kinda lazy to do that, cause, if I cared, I would have to change myself, and... Change is hard. I don't like changing myself on purpose, change comes naturally. Well... Thanks to NATURAL CHANGE, I'm good... There are SOME bad points though... Like... I can't stop watching anime, can't stop THINKING anime, can't sleep early, get distracted MORE easily, more of a loner... And... hmm... That's just about it.

I like the new anime crazed me. I'm fun, and more lovable. Call 1800-mememe@Rae today xD

So, just finished looking at pictures of  a DISSECTED mouse, and a few DISSECTED frogs.

Owh. WTF? Poor CUTE mouse... All cut up... Opened up. Being needled to a board, intestines facing up...

You know what? Now I finally know WHY we have so many damn things in our body, and how they fit in == They're all tangled... Like... Noodles == Except... They're RED and kinda PINK in color...

Well... If you ask me? I'd rather dissect a human being. I mean... WHY animals? Just because they're small and helpless, and we think that they're pests? So... We can just CUT them up? For what? For our knowledge? And then... Throw them away? Isn't that a bit cruel? We should cut up a human body instead, if we wanna know how OUR insides are, and of course, those scientist can stop using animals as test subjects for psychological research. And again...

JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE HELPLESS ANIMALS, DON'T KILL THEM! AND THEN SAY IT'S FOR THE FUTURE OF SOME FUCKING  RESEARCH!

Yes. You can argue with me, saying that cutting animals would be better instead of cutting up a human body. I don't care. But to me, we are the worthless ones, not animals. In fact, we kill them just because we can. We take their everything just because we can. What can they do? Shoot us back with bazookas?

And so, yes, I'm a person, who hates people. Not because of WHO they are or what they DID to me. I just hate us, including myself... For being selfish, self-centered, and puffed-up. Without caring for anything else other than ourselves. If you say that I'm wrong... Answer this...

If we're kidnapped. Just you(whoever reading) and me, and the kidnapper. Then, he says 'One lives and the other one dies. So, who is it gonna be?' 

Who's it gonna be? YOU? Yeah right.

Well... It's no different than my answer. Of course, I'll save my worthless bitch-ass self first. What? Do you think that I'm gonna die for you to live? DREAM ON.

And oh... DON'T change the question, and say that 'what if I have a gun?'. Nope. We're kidnapped, and we're naked. Happy now? The kidnapper stripped us and threw all our stuff away, so, we can't hide anything anywhere. OK?! Don't start with having a gun between your boobs! NONE of our boobs will be big enough! 

UGH. I got distracted again.

How did OCTOBER LAZINESS and OCTOBER BORN went to ANIMALS and then... BOOBS?! What the hell?!

So... I'm lazy to write a story. But... I think I'll write a short one??? I'm lazy to re-write this whole damn year into a freaking lesbian  story O_O Maybe I'll write a... 4 or 5 page essay? On... Lesbians? I know... That sounds so wrong... But whatever...I'M gonna be the one who writes, AND reads it. Ask for it if you want, although I doubt that ANYONE of you would want it.

Sono Hanabira is really getting into my head... BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... Need Coca Cola to shake myself xD

Oh buh-bye!

Milk and Corn flakes#12.28am

MemeMe@Rae-Chan

No comments: