Sunday 10 October 2010

Kuroshitsuji

Ah, mom's back, although, there's not much difference. Hm, I just haven't heard someone talk so much for so long, it's a bit tiring when you have to answer back that much. LOL. I'm glad that she's back, grandma's going to Australia next week, and it's almost like we troubled her or something. I don't know...


Ah, Kuroshitsuji. I have to thank Miss Shu Zhi Ngor and Mr Sri Tan, and someone on AnimeCrazy for suggesting Kuroshitsuji. I have no regrets, unlike Fairy Tail. So, this is ranked 23 on AnimeCrazy. I will start the second season tomorrow, cause, I'm sleepy now. Haha, the second season is at 53. Hm, it's like all second seasons are... Lower ranked than the first seasons. 

It's setting is in 19th century England if I'm not mistaken. And weird thing about this show... Even though it's in England, everyone speaks JAPANESE, and even Indians speak Japanese. LOL, if they say ENGLAND, at least speak English. Haha, anime can be weird sometimes, but, who cares?! As long as it's good and worth the funny country-language thing! 

Ciel lost his parents in a fire when he was a kid. Phantomhive. Said to be a cursed family, and each Phantomhive is doomed. Ciel was angry, so, he made a pact with a demon. He wants to avenge his parents??? But, he doesn't know who killed them.The Phantomhive family have been the Queen's Guard Dog for centuries, Ciel is no different. And well... The story is fun, and unexpected. The first few episodes is nothing much, but, when you get to end, damn, things are great.

It's another story which involves the supernatural, and the occult. Of course, when there's supernatural and occult, demons can't be left out! And if there are demons, there must be angels. But, Kuroshitsuji adds Death Gods to it. Very nice show. And if those aren't enough, there are also employees that are SUPERB and a Devil Dog that turns into a human when he's excited. LOL. 

The main characters are always the good guys right? Occult or not. Demon or angel.

In Kuroshitsuji, angels, are fucking evil. LOL. I wonder if it's true, cause, every movie, every anime... Angels are evil. But I have to give Yana Toboso(creator of original manga), angels have a useless power to change their sexes. Man, when I found out about that, God it was wrong! 

That perfect face, silver hair, purple eyes... Such a nice and diabolical angel...

But...

WTF?! HE HAD BOOBS?! AND A???? WTF?!

The characters are quite cute. I like Ciel, he's cool, he's dark, he's scary, he's smart, he's emotionless. Ah, such a perfect guy. I wonder why... Why does he have such an annoying bitch for a fiancĂ©e? Dammit! I'm not the only one disagreeing though. Every time I see Elizabeth, I cover my screen and shout so I don't have to hear her OR see her. Damn annoying bitch. I think it was because she broke Ciel's family ring. Damn, everyone hated her from that moment. The viewers anyway. We all LOVE Ciel, and Sebastian, and Grell.

Right. Sebastian is Ciel's butler. Oh, he has nice eyes, I always loved red eyes, yes, because they're demon eyes. Wahaha. And wow, Sebastian is one HELL of a butler. He can do anything. But... WHY... WHY DID HE HAVE TO MAKE OUT WITH A NUN? EVEN IF IT WAS FOR INFORMATION... WHY? T__T

LOL, Grell and us envy that nun. LMAO.

Oh yeah, BTW, Grell, is a guy. He's a Death God~ With a customized scythe- His electrical chainsaw == Did that even exist back then????? @__@

oh Grell... You and your poses... And disgusting lines == 

Damn, now I regret not buying that red wig in Thailand! I could dress up as Grell for Halloween! AWW MAN! Even if I'm not so pretty, I could look like this:

Oh, the lady in red is Madam Red, Grell is at the back~

I want that wig >__<

Oh wow, if I meet this person at night, I would run away and never look back ==
He looks terribly hungry and OMG, where did he get those teeth?!

I love Kuroshitsuji! LOL! Indians, and the Indian Goddess Kali appeared xD 

I think I like Grell more than Ciel and Sebastian. LOL. What can I say, I like gays... But wait... Grell only likes men, and damn... He uses a Hunk Radar~

Gonna put some pics. Not much though,  I'm sleepy~ Besides, most people only look at pictures, and then say, lesbians. LOL.

Anime figurines cost WAAY too much. 300++ for a figurine??? Oh, bye-bye! I think I would rob a hardcore otaku one of these days. Anyone know any???

Sebastian <3

You have to admit, Ciel is pretty.

Ciel <3

Grell~

Undertaker~ Wow, Death Gods have NICE hair. Except for that stupid guy Will.

Oh wow, the Queen.

Fuck... You... Bitch

Ever anime will never be completed without the tree idiots xD
Finny. Meirin. Bard. LOL. Don't look down on them! 
Finny has superhuman strength cause he was a test subject for a science experiment. Sad past.
Meirin was an assassin. Her eyes are PERFECT, she shoots without using a aim-thing no matter how far, and it's a bullseye! 
Bard was the Sargent for a war. Nobody listened to him, and, they all died, he survived~ 

     
And Tanaka~ Tea <3 He's president of the Phantomhive Company~


  

Pluto xD the Devil Dog

  
Angela, and Ash. They are the same person == Damn angel... You with the boobs T__T

  
Can I dress up as Ciel for Halloween? It's gonna cost >__<

Dressing up as Sebastian?? LOL, it's like dressing up as Adam Lambert ==

Woo! How about Grell? Or the Undertaker? xD They both look cool, and they both look expensive =(

Cosplay is never cheap. A doll is already 300+, a costume is 500+. If I go make one now, it'll be too late. Dammit. I think I'll just go with the robe...

Sad-sad@11.42pm

MemeMe@Rae-Chan






No comments: