Sunday 10 October 2010

Midnight Sleepy Angry-ing

...
...
...

After seeing the title, I think you guys know what I want to say already...

WTF?! 

Yep.

WHY is everything so lag? Dammit! I was half way through episode 14 of Kuroshitsuji! And Even FACEBOOK is lagging? But... Not Youtube? And I can't find episode 14 on Youtube. Damn Youtube, keep removing for copyright reasons! AnimeCrazy and GoGoAnime are lagging. And FACEBOOK is lagging... WTF is my brother doing up there??? I know one thing's for sure, he ain't asleep.

::MAD::

::SHAKING FIST::

First, he has to make me bring my laptop downstairs. Hmph! I can't even use my laptop in my own room now? Sometimes, I get so angry that I feel like taking a knife and stab him. It is MY laptop, and it is MY room. WTF? He almost knocks down the whole door if I lock it, and, my mom ain't home. What can I do? I can't stab him, now can I? The more I think about it, the more I feel like stabbing him. Oh yeah, I would LOVE to give him a taste of PAIN, for torturing me for such a long time. Gosh, he never says 'Please, I beg you, don't kill me' seriously. Hm. I would love to see the day that he says them seriously. Yes, I'm a nut case.

Having a brother is suppose to be good? Heh, you've never had HIM as a brother. If you had HIM as your older brother, you would regret having a brother, and you would regret being born.

Sure, he may treat an outsider good. Cause, well, he has a reputation too. But to me, he's a self centered worthless piece of crap. Always thinking about himself, and never takes advice or takes back what he says. Always unwilling to accept the fact that he is WRONG. And well, nothing goes through him.

Lying.

 He can actually prove 'once bitten twice shy' wrong. After you get into an accident, cause you're wrong, you wont repeat what you do right? Or you'll have a phobia or something? But well... Congratulations to him, he proved that wrong, and wow, he owns his own motorcycle now, with no license of course. I don't even know how the hell he bought one. Of course, it ain't at home.

Lies.

To think that we actually believed that he could CHANGE. Uh huh. We were dumb, we were fools. just because he is your son, just because you TRUST him. You can never trust him. All of his words are lies. Lies. Everything is a lie. Every 'no' is nothing but a lie, and every 'yes' is also a lie.

Everyone has secrets, secrets that cannot be told. But. It isn't a secret. It's just a sixteen year old boy who does whatever he wants. Yep. Mommy, be smart. You trusted him, because he is your son. Well, you can trust him of course, but, don't expect him to tell you everything... He will never tell you EVERYTHING... Then, let me tell you some of those which I know...

Golden and bright like the Sun.
The first born of the love between lovers.
A child that is bright, but cannot shine.
Shine, he is shining, in a different way.
There is light when there is darkness,
There is darkness when there is light.
All you see and all you hear,
Don't trust your eyes,
Never trust your ears.
Your heart aches because of the Moon.
The Moon is a reflection of the Sun which is bright.
The Moon gives light to the night,
The Moon is what you must see instead of the Sun.
Trust the Sun which never speaks of the Moon,
A mistake is made by a caring one.
Trust is trusted.
Honesty and dishonesty,
Proof and words.
Never judge a smile.

The truth you very well know.
The truth which you seek you have always known.
The Sun gives light,
The Moon reflects it.
Light. Light. Light.
The faint light of a human child,
Shines like the Sun in a mother's eyes.
Needles and thorns in the heart,
Your heart is hurt because you trusted.

Trust is a must but not too much.
See with yourself and you will believe.
Through my eyes, please see it,
The Sun which you believe,
The Moon which reflects.

In the night sky the Moon hangs,
Smokes are seen coming from the Moon.
It is not burnt,
It does not know.
It feels nothing,
It feels great.
A thin piece of dried leaf fell from the smoke.
A piece which tells us why there is smoke.

The Moon hanging in the night sky,
The water reflecting the Moon on Earth.
Ripples are made when raindrops fall.
The Moon blurred in the clear water.
The rain stops and the reflection is clear.
A cloud is beside that wonderful Moon.
The cloud drifts away,
Taking the Moon.
And soon, the Moon is seen no more.

The Sun rises after Moon has gone.
A day begins at the rise of our Sun.
Our Sun.
Our big bright Sun.
Lighting the world with its ray which blinds us all.
Blinded, you start your day.
Though you may doubt but you deny it all,
Because of love you see it through,
Because it hurts and then you cry,
Because you are the mother, mother Earth.
Because of failures which are not your fault,
Because of fires which you did not start,
Because of a love that is born.

Unable to hear, that's the Sun.
Shining. Shining. Shining.
Burning. Burning. Burning.
For each one burnt,
There is a grudge.
But for mother Earth,
The Sun is apart of it,
Mother Earth does not hold a grudge,
Against the Sun that is apart of her.

Titanic sails and then it sinks.
The Ice is to blame for many lives lost.
The Ice is nothing but a block of ice,
The Ice is useless and bringing misfortune.
The Ice is here,
The Ice is melting.
It melts,
It freezes,
The Ice stays the same,
The Ice knows it all.
Melted by the Sun, cooled by the Moon and lived by mother Earth.
The Ice has a heart,
Which froze.
Which sank.
A sunken ship and a sunken heart.
The Ice is here,
An emotionless being.
The truth of which you seek,
In the heart of the Ice.
Find the Ice, 
Find its heart.
Something lost can never be restored,
A heart that is lost,
Will never be restored.
A soul that has survived,
Will never be the same.
A person who lived,
Will never want to die.
A demon who serves,
Will never disobey.

Bleed by the circle,
Bleed by the star,
Bleed by the sacrifice you made for life.
Fall into flames of eternity.
Forever suffering,
Never ascending to Heaven.
Regret your life,
Regret your past.
Never regret who you are.
Bleed.
Let the blood flow in the river of pain,
Let the blood flow to the end of the river.
A flower is seen,
A crimson flower.
The flower born of love and suffering.

 
I admit. That was a... Stupid thing and the last para probably freaked most of you out, but, hey, I'm a creepy EMO. UGH. You people can never understand! Using dark words is where the fun begins. Of course, by blood, I meant tears. Idiots. I just happen to watch a lot of movies, and know about rituals. SHUT UP. Uh, figure out that thing if you want to. I admit. It's confusing, but, it's easy. Of course, it's obvious isn't it? That I AM IN IT. UGH. You people are dumb...

Oh well... Which resembles me the most, is... Me. Of course, I might be exaggerating a bit. What's the fun if you don't do that? We EMO people are all the same. But WAIT, I don't cut myself.

So. Hi mom, figure that one out. That's none of my business. Dad, you give it a try too, it''ll be confusing. But, MOM, if you ask HIM, you better watch out I tell ya'. If you ask HIM, I'll probably end up paralyzed in the hospital. Yup. You know who I'm talking about.

GOOD LUCK MOM AND DAD!
Oh yea, I forgot to tell ya'... Some of the text, have no meanings, it's just to make it sound EMO xD

Completely dedicated to Mom and Dad##2.03am

MemeMe@Rae-Chan

No comments: