Sunday 17 October 2010

Loveless


Okay, I finished watching Loveless, and oh, I'm still straight. Loveless is a yaoi anime, I know, but, it ain't that gay, the story was actually pretty sweet... Well, you don't turn gay after watching this! Besides, it's not like they DID anything. Seriously, if they DID anything... I would have NEVER watched it. Googled some pics, and two guys in bed DO NOT look good ==


See? THAT IS SO DAMN WRONG!

WAIT, don't just look at the pics, READ SOMETHING! The above picture is NOT from Loveless ==

 But... This is:


Aww, isn't that sweet? xD

I'm not a pervert! Maybe I am... But... This is my first... Wait... Actually... Okay... My first yaoi anime. What was lesbian genre called again? I forgot, LOL, it's actually kinda fun watching... Never mind that. 

I won't become gay! And even if I do, GAYS ARE GUYS, so... I'll still be straight if I fall for a gay, cause, a gay, is a guy... I won't become a lesbian either! OKAY?! And watching yaoi anime will not make me a friggin lesbian! Watching yuri genre will. Yes, yuri genre(I Googled it) is lesbian genre, shoujo-ai. Loveless is Shonen-ai, and also, yaoi~~ If only I could memorize history like memorizing anime/manga genres... I would ace my history paper! 

*AHEM* 

I'm lazy to write the summary on my own, so, I'm just gonna go copy it from somewhere...

Plot Summary: Twelve-year old Aoyagi Ritsuka is left with his insane mother as his only family when his brother, Seimei, is killed suddenly. After moving to a new school, he meets Agatsuma Soubi, who claims to have known his brother. Ritsuka eventually discovers that Soubi and Seimei used to be a fighting pair, whereby Soubi was the "Fighter" and Seimei was the "Sacrifice". Now that Seimei is gone, Ritsuka has inherited Soubi, who will become his "Fighter". After learning that Seimei was killed by an organisation known as the "Seven Moons", Ritsuka decides to investigate into his brother's death, with the sometimes useless help of Soubi, along the way.


Of course, NONE of you will watch it, OR read it. So, might as well include A MILLION spoilers here. 

Okay... The plot summary was... Hm, something's missing. They didn't find out WHY the 'Seven Moons' killed Seimei though, at the end of the anime, Ritsuka and Soubi just... Held hands and walked, while Seimei's spirit said something like: ''Ritsuka, will your will to live on save you? Or will you lose to destiny...'' If I remembered correctly... 

Oh oh oh, and Ritsuka apparently has amnesia. 

Most of the comments say that the manga is actually better than the anime. Well, I'm gonna check out the manga soon, I can't wait for finals to end! After finals, there's so many anime that I wanna watch and some manga catching up of course. I didn't know that reading manga would be so gan jiong eehhh >_<

Gays are hot :x

I prefer un-beefy geeks rather than beefy guys. UGH. I HATE MUSCLES, they just give me goosebumps, it's like some octopus demon in front of me... Wait, make that SWEATY OILY OCTOPUS DEMON! they exercise like there's no tomorrow! I'd rather have a clean bookworm than an oily sweaty octopus! That's why I like... Girlie guys. And no, I don't like LIKE girls. 

LOL. I'm weird I know. Ehehehe.

Ritsuka is cute, and he's pretty. Even his therapist is in love with him! 

No, seriously, she's in love with him.

 
Neh, isn't he just cute? >o< 
He looks like a girl ~~

 


Soubi knows much more about Seimei's death then he would let Ritsuka know.

But you gotta admit, he's hot :o Too bad he's gay... He already has a boyfriend too... Which I'm very curios about... Who does he love anyway? Ritsuka??? Or Kio? His... Boyfriend... He looks like a girl too :D

Kio, Soubi's boyfriend T_T 
In one episode, he said something like... ''... Sou-chan! Then let me do you until you get tired and can't move!'' If I remembered correctly, I think that's what he said. And... I CANNOT IMAGINE HOW THEY WOULD DO IT BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE SOOO WRONG. 

I have no idea who would do that~

See the cat ears and the tail? In the story, if you have ears and a tail, that means that you're still a virgin. And well... As for Soubi... He's definitely NOT a virgin. I wonder... Was it Kio... Or the sensei???  O_O

Wow, this is really great, gays and lesbians. The lesbians were a one, or two episode thing. They were Ritsuka and Soubi's opponents~


Yea, I had to choose the one where their bras can be seen^^ 
WHAT?! IT WAS CONVINCING!

I'm not so thrilled about Google-ing pictures about the side characters, so, I'm not going to. Unlike most anime that I've watched, the side characters don't matter THAT much, to me anyway. Lalala, Kio's not a main though~ 

The whole story, it's about Ritsuka... And Soubi... Mostly Ritsuka. 

Ritsuka, why won't you admit that you LOVE Soubi... You know you LOVE him, you know you're happy when he's with you. Of course, Soubi knows that too... Well... At the end... You did xD

I hate short anime. They move so fast... 12 episode anime... Like H.O.T.D, Kuroshitsuji II and Loveless, they're all so confusing. It's like... They're rushing to finish it, and so, they leave us clueless of what happened. Dammit! Now... I'll have to catch up on the manga!

1...
2...
3...
4...

And wow... I think I'm considering to read the manga of Kiss x Sis, Kaichou wa Maid sama! and Kuroshitsuji... Of course, I'll be reading Loveless too^^ 

That sounds like an awful lot of work... 

 THAT WILL KILL ME!

All the manga are ongoing... So... They'll keep on coming, and I'll keep on reading... And soon enough, I will need my glasses on me forever! 

*sniff* *sniff*

Hey, how come I smell a sweet... Powdery scent... Could it be??? WHY THE HECK DO I SMELL THE SCENT OF WARM MILK?!

My wallpaper is still Sebastian >o<

I will change it soo... To... Maybe... Soubi?! But.. he's gay...

Oh well... I guess I'll change my wallpaper to...

Then again, it looks fine!

Will somebody introduce me to a perverted-anime-loving person like myself? I would love to talk to somebody about what I like. Instead of listening to everyone saying KOREAN DRAMAS and those stupid names... Like...

Jeremy...

Lee Hong Gi...

Kyuu Jun Bio...

Or whatever their names are! I know that I spelled them wrongly! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL THEIR NAMES! 

Ugh... Korean dramas!

~!@#$%^&*()_++_)(*&^%$#@!`

Nobody says 'mereda' better than Ciel! 

Nobody says 'suki da yo' better than Soubi!

好きだよ,ホンレオン。でも。。。嘘。。。全部嘘。ごめん。

WTF?! 11 already?!

MemeMe@Rae-chan_11.20pm




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did Soubi lose his ears? It was his Sensei!