Monday 4 January 2010

First Day

The first day of school...
TOTALLY SUCKED
...

And you Stephanie Chong, does it matter if you know or not? Are you DYING to know? Well, even if I told you, you wouldn't know, just tell you this... HE'S NOT FROM HERE... Happy now?

I mean, come on, homework on the first day? Who does that? Apparently, Pn.Toh...

Read 6 pages of boring and sucky history? Tonight? Well, I'll do it... What? You'd be surprised by what I'll do to get US$1000 and a laptop... I'll have to get 8 As next year, which is impossible, but at least I can get some if I study...

Tuition starts tomorrow... And this year will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday... Chinese, Piano, Science and Maths, Chinese, Science and Maths... I only have Monday to sleep... My Chinese is practically hopeless... So, I guess I'll be dead cause Pn.Toh's teaching... Oh God...

Damn you Potato!
You said what to her now?! Our Chinese grade is high? We are VERY polite? Pure bullshit dude... And you're a teacher dammit, I though we are suppose to make you guys role models or something... But whatever, since this is how you guys act, okay, we'll lie too...

Colour guard, eh? Fine... I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER! AND TO THINK YOU WERE KIND... ALL BULLSHIT! EVERYTHING IS NEVER REAL IS IT? DAMN YOU!

And you bitch, will you stop acting like you're in charge? I mean, come on, are you really in charge? If you are, I hate you, if you're not, I still hate you for acting like a complete stuck up bitch. I'm sure you guys agree, and you know who I'm talking about. And for once, it ain't Ting Ping Yen. I repeat, NOT TING PING YEN...

That's all for now, bye bye~

2 comments:

toozgx said...

I see lava flowing out of your head. (Or so I imagined.)

MemeMeRachel said...

Haha... Second day not as bad... dunno tomorrow how...